• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fenny's Breeding Center

Years
  • Let's start with this:

Rules:
    1. Be patient, please. I was going to open this over the summer, but I didn't, and now I have school so it will take a while.
    2. If I seem to be swamped, you can still request, but it will take me a bit.
    3. I DO NOT IV/SHINY BREED!
    4. Be respectful to everyone who posts here.
    5. Don't spam/flame/etc. It's annoying.
    6. You should still follow all PC rules while posting =)
    7. Let's get some eggs!

Now I'll go into what Pokemon I have. Just to let you know, an easy way to find a Pokemon is to hit Ctrl (Control) + F and then type in the name of the Pokemon you're looking for =) If you don't see one on my list that you desperately want, ask me anyway. I might just have it on my FR/LG or R/S/E games and haven't moved it over to my Diamond version (or I was just too lazy to put it on the list, because I do that) =) Also, you can request Pokemon with egg moves (only one though). I'll do my best to get that for you.

Pokemon Available:
    All Starters

Kanto:
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center

Pidgey
    Spearow
    Ekans
    Nidoran (F)
    Vulpix
    Mankey
    Growlithe
    Poliwag
    Abra
    Gastly
    Horsea
    Scyther
    Eevee
    Dratini

Johto:
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center

Hoothoot
    Pichu
    Cleffa
    Togepi
    Mareep
    Marill
    Murkrow
    Gligar
    Sneasel
    Swinub
    Houndour
    Phanpy
    Elekid
    Magby (if asked, I might be able to give you a Magmorizer)
    Larvitar

Hoenn:
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center

Ralts
    Surskit
    Azurill
    Aron
    Electrike
    Wailmer
    Trapinch
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Feebas
    Absol
    Spheal
    Clamperl (don't have items to evolve)
    Bagon
    Beldum

Sinnoh:
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center
    Fenny's Breeding Center

Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Glameow
    Bronzor
    Happiny
    Spiritomb
    Gible
    Munchlax
    Riolu
    Snover
    Rotom

Other:
    Phione
    Mystery Eggs (random eggs that I have no idea what is inside. You can get one for free whenever, and I'll likely breed more if I run out)

Egg Move Details:
    Most of the time, the Pokemon I breed will likely have an egg move because of the parent. Like if I bred my Typhlosion, you would probably get Flamethrower on your Cyndaquil. For special things, like a Volt Tackle Pichu/Wish Eevee you can just ask me. I have a female Raichu with a Light Ball, so it's all good =) And for Eevee, I think there's one in my box somewhere that I can breed from. Anything else, just ask!

***Want:
    I'll basically take anything. If I'm giving you an egg moved Pokemon, I'd appreciate one in return. Really it depends on how difficult it is for me to get said egg move. If you do just give me a random Pokemon though, please no Bidoof ><; I'm sorry, but I just dislike those things.

Breeding Slots:
    1. UFA (6 Pokes/Status: Starting)

^That basically just helps me out, but if you see I'm swamped, maybe you could wait a day? Unless it's just something like getting a...Charmander or something. I'll update the slots with status info as I progress. Like I said, my time during the weekdays will be limited. Get to requesting, I love helping people out =3

FC: 1075-5416-2089

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'd like:

Modest Togepi
    Jolly Gligar
    Jolly Swinub with Ancientpower
    Modest/Timid Riolu
    Jolly Male Ralts
    Adamant Scyther with Technician ability

And in return, i don't like ripping people off, so pick any combination:
    Jolly Ralts (good for breeding Gallades?????(it's female, so no good itself)
    any starter from any generation(i notice you don't have them up for breeding) in any evolution of it's form.
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Dragon Dance Bagon
    and random pokes galore!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Hey Fenris, I'd really like to get a magby and a munchlax... You would be my hero if you would trade them to me!
    Oh and my fc: 3567 0699 4199

Years
  • I'll add you guys to the list =) But yeah, I can get those guys. Just to remind you guys, I'll be more active tomorrow-Sunday. No school XD
    Oh and Steelcurtain, I'll take Smeargle =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hey could you trade me an ekans, growlithe and elekid? i don't care about natures or abilities and if you you want anything in return let me know

Years
  • Would you be able to breed me a Bold Wish Eevee, and an Impish Gligar?

I'm not gonna lie, aside from the normal D/P/Pl (Excluding Azelf) and R/S/E legendaries, I don't have much to offer, but I do have some Pokes like Swablu, Wynaut, Lapras and Snorlax; so if you could help me out, that would be GRRRRRRRRREAT! (LolFrostedFlakes).

Back