• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Ok and you are all signed up. Btw, I have links to a lot of good fanfics in the first post, if any of you missed that.

EDIT: For all of you that like N (which you should, considering you're in this group right now) here is the link to the N fanclub which was made:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246228
    It's pretty lonely, considering there's only the creator of the club, and me.

2nd EDIT: We need a topic! Ok, so do you like the name N, or do you think it is an absolutely ridiculous name? Personally, I like it. It sort of has a mysterious kind of air to it.

Last edited:

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years
    do you like the name N, or do you think it is an absolutely ridiculous name?

I love the name, especially considering who he is and how he acts. He's very childish and the way he was raised...to Ghetsis, he's a tool, not a child. So it makes sense he was more coded rather than named. He reminds me of L a little bit too, so the single-letter name makes it better XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Sign me up
    I actually like when one Plasma Grunt says "Aren't you the one Lord N is smitten with?" (or something to that effect)

Years
    Do you like the name N, or do you think it is an absolutely ridiculous name?
    I don't really know why, but I find N a pretty cool name to be completely honest. How often do you get names that are just one alphabet long anyway? :P

Last edited:

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years
    I don't really know why, but I find N a pretty cool name to be completely honest. How often do you get names that are just one alphabet long anyway? :P

You mean letter...? Because N is not an entire alphabet in any language I know of XP

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    woooo ~
    moar membernessssss .

NNAME?
    i love the name 'N' honestlyy.
    it's mysterious, cool and yet simple. even simon's code-suggestion makes it more awesome!
    and it reminds me of L, yeah.. XD;
    just really befitting of his chara <3.

Last edited:

olih

Years
    do you like the name N, or do you think it is an absolutely ridiculous name?
    I love the name, especially considering who he is and how he acts. He's very childish and the way he was raised...to Ghetsis, he's a tool, not a child. So it makes sense he was more coded rather than named. He reminds me of L a little bit too, so the single-letter name makes it better XD
    Who's L? Is that some person in Pokemon that I somehow know nothing about?
    Oh, you newbies are signed up. yaay! The member list is getting bigger!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Oh hey, a FerrisShipping fanclub.
    I'll join. That pairing is awesome. xD;

...lol, Death Note.
    I don't think it's ridiculous, but I do hope they tell us what it stands for in Grey version.

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years

...lol, Death Note.
    I don't think it's ridiculous, but I do hope they tell us what it stands for in Grey version.

I don't think it stands for anything. Ghetsis simply saw N as a means to his end. In other words, N was a tool for Ghetsis, so N probably doesn't have a name.

...Which makes me wonder if there was an A through M...

olih

Years
    Whoa...That is just...sick. Sick and twisted. And pure Ghetsis. The idea scares me. And if Ghetsis did need an A through M, what would have happened to them when his plan failed?

Anyway, sweet dreams :)

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I love his name. I think the letter N actually suits him because N stands for number and he loves maths. :3
    Plus, it makes him seem more mysterious. :D

Years
    Where does it say in the game (or anywhere else) that N likes math?
    He didn't say that anywhere, but I'm guessing that she assumed so looking at a few dialogues oh his.

At Necrene city: "Right now, my friends aren't strong enough to save all Pokémon. Maybe I can't solve the equation that will change the world. So, I need power... Power enough to make anyone agree with me."

At Chargestone Cave:"Chargestone Cave... I like this place. Formulas express electricity and its connection to Pokémon... If people did not exist, this would be an ideal place. You have been chosen, you know. Does it surprise you I said that?"

Years
    Where does it say in the game (or anywhere else) that N likes math?
    that yellow cube he has is a menger's sponge, which is a geometrical figure that has infinite surface area and 0 volume at the same time (or something like that, I'm not too sure on the details) but I personally don't think his name is meant to be related to math.

I like the name N because it has a mysterious feeling, and the letter actually sounds pretty cool just by itself compared to other letters of the alphabet. For instance if he was called A or B I don't think he would be as cool as people think he is xD

olih

Years
    Sure you can join. And I really hope Nintendo endorses them too, although I don't think either N or White has appeared so far in the anime. And at least N should be. It wouldn't make any sense if he wasn't included in the show.

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
    I would love if Nintendo endorsed them!!
    They really need to be in the show though.
    ~WARNING!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER!!~
    I know Bianca is so hopefully they show up!!

~POSSIBLE SPOILER OVER!!~
    (I haven't gotten very far in the anime yet, not a lot of time for it. :disappoin)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back