• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ferrothorn = OU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    After reviewing his moveset as well as his ability to to hurt ememies on physical contact, I fell in love with this pokemon, and am looking for input and comments on whether he is considered to be decent.

His ability Iron Barbs is great; damaging any pokemon that uses a physical attack.

He can learn BOTH spikes and stealth rock.

He can learn Gyro Ball as well as explosion.

He can used as a Starter, wall, or just spiker.

Comments?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Ferrothorn is OU. Also, it isn't uncommon to see a Ferrothorn sweep a whole team if they aren't prepared. I've done this more times then I could count on one hand.

Ferrothorn is a BEAST.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Ferrothorn is a common OU Pokemon, as the previous poster said. And since the question is answered, I'll lock the thread.

But for future reference, these types of questions belong in the Simple Q&A Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back