• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Festival Plaza Facility Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Is anyone doing this? Apparently whatever facility is either on the right or left of the drawbridge going to the castle (don't know which one) is the one your character suggests when it shows up in friends' plazas, so would anyone be willing to do this with me? (hopefully someone knows the nuts and bolts of exactly how to make it happen!) I only have 3 or 4 star bouncy houses and want them 5 star (I have all 3 kinds) and in exchange I have a 5 star rare restaurant, 5 star Trick Room Ghost den, 5 Star Treasure Hunt Lottery Shop and 5 Star Big Dreams Lottery Shop. Anyone have 5 star bouncy houses to trade? Thank you!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Is anyone doing this? Apparently whatever facility is either on the right or left of the drawbridge going to the castle (don't know which one) is the one your character suggests when it shows up in friends' plazas, so would anyone be willing to do this with me? (hopefully someone knows the nuts and bolts of exactly how to make it happen!) I only have 3 or 4 star bouncy houses and want them 5 star (I have all 3 kinds) and in exchange I have a 5 star rare restaurant, 5 star Trick Room Ghost den, 5 Star Treasure Hunt Lottery Shop and 5 Star Big Dreams Lottery Shop. Anyone have 5 star bouncy houses to trade? Thank you!

We have a thread for this already, located here

:furretlock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back