• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Cinccino and Zeburaika like to die a lot when I'm training them. :| It's making White unenjoyable BUT NO. I have to have these two on my team. fml shoot me now ugh i wanted to chuck the ds

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    My most recent rage was on CoD( the general rage quit machine) but it wasnt really about that.I raged because I was in zombies at a high level and I was asked to do a chore that someone else in my house couldve done. Also about a week before that,I raged because of my 5 losing streak while going negative from CHopper Gunners on Ground Wars.I havent played Multiplayer since.

Years
    Most recent rage was my mates were playing Halo, so I decided to join in. We were wandering around the whole map and couldn't find anyone.

We all went into one room and they were stood in the corner, ready to sticky us with plasma grenades. We were searching for at least a minute, then they came over the mic going:

"KAKAKA WE GOT YOU GOOD! PWNED! OWNDED111"

-____-;.​

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The last time I remember getting mad was about 2 hours ago. I was playing CoD:MW2 and I hit a guy point blank with the SPAS-12 and he knifes me for the final kill in Search (for that round at least).

The last time I raged at a game? I'm not really sure... so I'll list the last time I can remember raging (I'm sure there's been lots and lots and lots of times after this one, because it happened a month or so ago)... I was playing CoD:BO and I was sniping, and I was one away from a Chopper Gunner (9 kills in a row, sounds easy but it's not and more so with a sniper on Black Ops). Well the map was Array (for you that play the game) and one guy spawned behind me. I was next to the red building that goes up to the array, I saw him on the Blackbird, went into the building and poked my head out of the door and he tubed at me, missed me and so I ran around and tried to get another shot on him. He tubed me again and again he missed, while he was shooting the tube I hit him and dropped him into Second Chance. Well while in Second Chance I had to kill him with my sniper because I didn't have a handgun (wasted that trying to kill someone before), didn't have any stuns or grenades and I'm one away from a Chopper Gunner, I know he has Second Chance Pro so sitting there for 30 seconds isn't going to work. So I try to take another shot and he sprays off the handgun and kills me. I was screaming and everyone in my party was wondering that happened. I wait until the game is over to send messages, not this time. I sent him a message right then because I was so mad. It's not the fact that I got killed 1 away from a 9 killstreak, it's the fact that he tried to tube me twice, it's the fact I'm using a sniper (second worse weapon class in the game), it's the fact I killed him (if you get put into Second Chance that means enough damage was done to you to die), and then he used that crap and gets a few lucky shots on me. That's the last time I can remember raging to the point where I felt like breaking something (I would have broken my $60 controller if I had another one).

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
    Last night on Team Fortress 2 when no matter what I did I would get back stabbed by a spy or head shotted by a sniper. Nothing worse than a constant stream of 1 hit kills that you can't do anything to prevent.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    Lost at Super Smash Bros. Melee.
    Threw down my controller.
    Yelled at everybody.
    Stomped off to my room
    Laughed at my stupidity.

And every time I get really high up in the Battle Tower on my Soul Silver, and I lose, it isn't pretty.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I was recording a walkthough for Metal Gear Solid 2 and I was on the last cut scene before the final battle and the GAME FROZE! I just stopped recording, turned off the game, and I havent played since, haha I was so mad.

Years
    Once more, I rage at Fifa '11.

I passed the ball to one of my players, who just stood there and watched it go past. I couldn't take control of him, for some reason, and the opposing team ran and scored a last minute goal. I am playing on World Class, so if I give it away, it normally ends badly.

ALSO!
    Since this is a FFFFFUUUU thread, I thought this was very relevant.
    FFFFFUUUUUUUU

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Yggdra/Blaze Union, basically the only thing that pisses me off about those games are the untimely crits that I seem to get, especially when I'm about to win a map, or when I'm in a bad mood in general. -_-

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Call of duty 4 on ps3, just restarted playing it, ended up going into a stupid hacked lobby that hacked my k/d, my wins, my winstreak is now 9999 and my accuracyis minus 200% and im max prestige. I have never raged so much in my life. He also gave out his youtube account within which I used it to flag every single video he posted and get his account perm banned. All because he ruined my fun.

I honestly don't care if they want to hack it, but why ruin it for other people, what is the point it ruins other peoples fun. I have raged everywhere about it, on gamefaqs, on infinity ward forum, on ps3 forum, yeh loads, never raged this bad and im still raging about it now.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    this is kinda sad but i was playing the baseball mini game in yakuza 4 for aages trying to get a score of 3500. each succesful hit is like 300 and i was down to my last shot with 3490 points... and i missed. *mega rage*

and lol at fabio's 4 panel.
    reminds me of a time in silver where i was vsing my rival who was using ghastly and i was down to my last pokemon (can't remember what it was) but it only knew normal attacks. so i was like **** oh well i'll just die and restart at the pokemon centre. but for some reason the darn thing wouldn't attack me so the battle went on for ages without anything happening. eventually i hard to turn it off coz i thought there would be no end to it (me not knowing about PP) and lost about 2 hours play.

Years
    and lol at fabio's 4 panel.
    reminds me of a time in silver where i was vsing my rival who was using ghastly and i was down to my last pokemon (can't remember what it was) but it only knew normal attacks. so i was like **** oh well i'll just die and restart at the pokemon centre. but for some reason the darn thing wouldn't attack me so the battle went on for ages without anything happening. eventually i hard to turn it off coz i thought there would be no end to it (me not knowing about PP) and lost about 2 hours play.

LooooooooooooL!
    The picture did make me laugh a lot. I thought text was missing for a second, then I looked at the whole picture with the low health and the nearly full XP bar! XD
    Then I loled.​

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Barely beat Cerberus on Kingdom Hearts Re:coded and was shocked to find that I had to fight Hades with my already low health. Fail.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    My worst moment was in SWAT 4, mission 9.

A un-armored carjacker armed with only a 9mm Beretta can apparently overpower a SWAT team officer by hiding behind a door, even after being flashbanged and shot with a round of .00 buckshot.

*Sticks camera under door, sees suspect.*

"Flash and clear."

"Roger."

*Other cop opens door, another throws the flash.*

*Flashbang goes off, everyone storms in.*

"Police! Hands up!"

*Is watching perp flinch.*

*Perp points gun*

*Shoots the shotgun at suspect, hits.*

*Suspect fires twice, kills me.*

Ad nauseum.

Worst part about that was I forgot to save AFTER I beat it.

Years
    Recently 'FFFUUUU'ed' at Pokemon Black.
    Was trying to get the grass to shake, it shook IN THE MIDDLE OF A PATCH, I go into the patch, and I get a wild encounter IN THE FIRST PATCH. So annoying. XD​

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    My worst 'FFFUUUUU' moment was during the first week of Modern Warfare 2, I was playing free-for-all and I was tied with three other people for first place with only one more kill to go. I was out of ammo on all of my guns and I had no grenades, and there was only one option for me to do, get a kill with my tactical knife on my M9. Everyone was hiding, but I managed to find one person alive who also was running around. I chased them around only to have them killed by someone else, and as soon as that happened, I ended up following someone else trying to knife them. As soon as I had an open knife attack, I get tubed along with the person I was trying to knife by the lagging idiot in 3rd place who only got to the top using tubes and other explosives. I ended up kicking my 360, removing the internet cable, and destroying my first MW2 disc. Such a disappointing moment...

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    Last time i raged at a game was yesterday. I had just got dragon age 2 and then while i was playing it the game froze twice and i was so mad cause i had to reset my ps3 twice.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Super Meat Boy. Dark World. Dr. Fetus' Castle. Nothing much else to say. Well, only one thing: did he really need all those sawblades?

Back