• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFT Advance Help

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • I have a question one of my characters broke a law and they were find with an equipment charge and I lost a sword that I am sure I can't get again. I think it was Vigilante or something like that and it taught mokey grip to a soilder. Is there a way I can get it back?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • let's just hope you didn't already save the game...buyt if you did...

WOULD SOMEBODY HELP THE POOR BOY!!?

eesh, so tiny

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, vigilante is quite easy to regain.It isn't such an awesome blade, but it's ok.If you have steal weapon, you can always go fight some battlles, and hopefully an enemy soldier or paladin will have one.Also, check in missions at the pub.Sometimes, the reward will be a weapon.If it isn't the weapon you want, just make some time pass by by walking around a lot, letting months pass, etc.Eventually, you will be able to regain said blade.Hope that I was of some assistance ^^

~DragonTrainer

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
  • Yeah shortly after I posted the thread I got it back, lets just say I had an Excalibur 2 would it be easily regained or is there only 1 in the game and sorry Dakota I am taller and older than you poor little boy, and its not like tactics for the Playstation you can't die unless your in a Jagd.

Back