• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFX-2 Discussion*HUGE SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • With you being a moderator, I'd suggest you stick to the topic... Its not even for sure that Tidus is Shuyin, not to disclude the fact that you have only played 5 minutes of X-2, and have only gotten 3/4 the way done with ten... On a diffrent note, the game is not brought down by the "YRP" the stoyrline is good because of Gipal, Baraeli, and Nooj (How ever you spell their names). Sorry for almost flaming.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I beat da game with 55% and yuna's special dressphere is only mastered t hats how I beat it.... starting the game plus option

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I was taking about FF-X2 sato wasn't I...however farfetch'd my ideas may be they can also be valid...

maybe tidus is a lesbian just like paine..ya never know, that'll probably further the story line...

and Nooj is Auron...obviously

BOO ya!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    Nooj can't be auron. I done beat this game 2 times..... the guardian monster blockin the road to vegnagun is harder than vegnagun will ever be.. I gave ffx-2 away for some yugioh cards cuz I got tired of the game... ign.com is an awesome place... it has more messages posted on it in 1 week than pokecommunity in a month dude

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • c'mon now, I mean Nooj has glasses, Auron has glasses, that right there should tell you there the same person :P :P :D :D

heh, besides, IGN has been around for a much longer time than pokecommunity...

so BOO ya!

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
  • I beat the game wit 95% percentile mannnnnn I was soooo close but i still cant find the mission that i missed.......... I even beat the last boss in Via Infinito tooo!!! man 3 million hp is too much took me 8 hours straight man that boss is sooooo hard more harcore to beat then guardian b4 fighting vegna gun or emerald in FF7.... well im gonna find out i didnt start new game plus yet....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back