• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFXII Opinions

Years
  • I'm curious if anyone felt that FFXII was good.

Personally:
    -Better voice acting than FFX
    -Near seamless battle system
    -Gambit system was amazing
    -The Occuria

Nothing that was overly negative so I'm interested to hear from both sides of the fence.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Overall I enjoyed FFXII, but it is extremely long and slow paced. Leveling takes forever and obtaining equipment takes forever. I was pretty satisfied after beating Gilgamesh and obtaining the Masamune, but there is no way I'm going to hunt down Yiazmat or collect the items needed for Tournesol or any of the 'ultimate' equipment.

The game is more like a turn based monster hunter minus the multiplayer option than an actual Final Fantasy.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I never finish FF12, heck barely finished any FF game in stories. But From how far i got before i got stuck I enjoyed it. I dont have the game anymore I sold it i needed money, and i got really stuck sooo yeah, but I enjoyed the gameplay tbh I usually hate grinding but grinding in this game I actually really like.

Back