• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Feedback: Fiction T Submission Approval

Reginald Cosmic

Big Shot
Years
    • Age 26
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen today
    I have a humor-based fan fiction that's rated Fiction T, which I would like to post to the forum. There's a lot of crude humor, but almost all of it is Fiction T, not Fiction M. It has coarse language sprinkled throughout, but I tried my best to use the rude/inappropriate words strategically.

The story will NOT contain f-bombs, slurs, college hazing, underage drug abuse, illegal street drug use by an adult, sexual descriptions, discrimination against ethnic groups or the LGBTQ+, or graphic violence.

I sent two samples, a full rundown of inappropriate content (broken down into Language, Drug Use, Sexual Content, and Violence ...and Other, which was just adults gambling in upcoming chapters), and the planned "What's in this story?" summary and content warning to the fan fiction moderator Venia Silente. They gave me compliments and advice, but I received only one "note" (as they say in show business with an S&P department), which was just to check with the "other mods" about one joke that might be too much. (I don't know if they meant administrators or lead moderators or just three random active moderators.)

Who do I private message about this? Does anyone on the moderating staff want to read the whole thing, or should I send a quote of what I sent to Venia Silente?

I don't want anyone to get mad. I just think it would be really funny.

TL;DR I'd appreciate some of the moderators' approval (via private messages) before I submit my fanfic to the forum.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have a humor-based fan fiction that's rated Fiction T, which I would like to post to the forum. There's a lot of crude humor, but almost all of it is Fiction T, not Fiction M. It has coarse language sprinkled throughout, but I tried my best to use the rude/inappropriate words strategically.

The story will NOT contain f-bombs, slurs, college hazing, underage drug abuse, illegal street drug use by an adult, sexual descriptions, discrimination against ethnic groups or the LGBTQ+, or graphic violence.

I sent two samples, a full rundown of inappropriate content (broken down into Language, Drug Use, Sexual Content, and Violence ...and Other, which was just adults gambling in upcoming chapters), and the planned "What's in this story?" summary and content warning to the fan fiction moderator Venia Silente. They gave me compliments and advice, but I received only one "note" (as they say in show business with an S&P department), which was just to check with the "other mods" about one joke that might be too much. (I don't know if they meant administrators or lead moderators or just three random active moderators.)

Who do I private message about this? Does anyone on the moderating staff want to read the whole thing, or should I send a quote of what I sent to Venia Silente?

I don't want anyone to get mad. I just think it would be really funny.

TL;DR I'd appreciate some of the moderators' approval (via private messages) before I submit my fanfic to the forum.
    Hi! I'm Anna and I'm one of the mods for the RP sections, so I'm very familiar with what we approve of in terms of written content. Feel free to send a sample- or the entirety, I suppose- to me and I'll check it over ASAP!

Back