• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fifth Digimon Series Confirmed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    I don't really no.^^;

But probably not,considering I heard that DIGIMON was not popular
    any more in the US.

Oh,and theres also a new digimon manga! DIGIMON
    NEXT MANGA

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Digimon still has a show on Toon Disney, so they may show it there. I still enjoy Digimon, even though I can't say I partake of it much rescently. My schedule doesn't permit me much time to see cartoons.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Jirachi-master said:
    will it be dubbed? Will it be on network television?
    if so, then bandai (or is it 4kids)? probably has first rights to it

as for dubbed, who knows probably gonna be a year or so before it's decided
    as for subbers, WPP'll probably be doing it

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    digi-kun said:
    if so, then bandai (or is it 4kids)? probably has first rights to it
    Bandai still has the rights to Digimon, last time I checked. 4Kids shall never get their filthy claws on it.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Jirachi-master said:
    will it be dubbed? Will it be on network television?

I've looked it up and read that it's in the process of being dubbed, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. I've also read that the new season is estimated to have about 112 episodes.

Anyway, if this season is good enough it may even bring digimon back. Who knows. Digimon sort of died in america with season 4.

EDIT: I don't think the site that said it was being dubbed is right, unless the series is airing in Japan right now.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    O____O

SQUEE! A fifth season!!!! O_O;;

Disney has the rights to dubbing...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I hope this new season brings back the glory days of Digimon, it lost my interest near the end of the third season, I've always thought the first season was the best.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I hope they don't screw it up like the 4th season...
    I mean, the fun of Digimon is the human-Digimon relationship which evolves as the story develops.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    kohei said:
    I hope they don't screw it up like the 4th season...
    I mean, the fun of Digimon is the human-Digimon relationship which evolves as the story develops.
    ...you must have hated X-Evolution.

I never understood why people didn't like season four. Sure it fell apart a bit in the middle, but season two did as well, and season four had the second best ending of all four series.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    ...you must have hated X-Evolution.

I never understood why people didn't like season four. Sure it fell apart a bit in the middle, but season two did as well, and season four had the second best ending of all four series.
    Randomly, Renamon is evil. *is brick'd*

Awesome, a fifth series to Digimon. This will be really awesome, but there hasn't been much revealed, has there? Speculation's high I guess, anyone believe the seniors from Digimon Adventures will return and turn evil trying to rule all the younger generations after them? ^__^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Really?! 0__0 thats awesome! They said they'd quit after the release of that 3D movie that came out awhile ago.... but I'm really glade they're making a new season! ^^ Now I can only pray that its dubbed, or that I can find RM or WMP files of it somewhere online...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Drew said:
    Really?! 0__0 thats awesome! They said they'd quit after the release of that 3D movie that came out awhile ago.... but I'm really glade they're making a new season! ^^ Now I can only pray that its dubbed, or that I can find RM or WMP files of it somewhere online...
    nah they said if there were good enough ratings for it they'd follow up w/ the 5th season

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    YAY! *does dance with Impmon*

I can't wait! They better have a good final boss digimon at the end of the series. Heven forbid that it's a giant blob or a snotty 8-year-old kid with wings.

Speaking of Giant Blobs and snotty 8-year-old kids with wings...

Season three would've been the best of them all if not for all the tragic events after Leomon's death. Bielzimon (sp?) suddenly turned from a digimon murderur to a good guy, the D-reaper was wierd, and that last moment where all the digimon get sucked up and dissapear is so sad...

I hated season four. I just hated it. The fact that these teenage kids become digimon made it so the digimon could only be humanoid. No Ankylosaurus-like things like Ankylomon, no octopus things, no nothing. Not to mention hearing the digi-destend's voice come out of the digimon's mouth just ruined it. The example of this I hated most was with that creepy little boy with a hat like that piece of foot that pops. When he used his beast spirit, the voice went horribly with the image of the giant white gorilla creature. Also, notice how in the background in some episodes, one-of-each-kind digimon are shown as common digimon on the streets, like Armadillomon and Eddamon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back