• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

figglychu's fusions!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wishirulz here's your fossil monster
    figglychu's fusions!
    and shadow909 can you show me wich shadow sprite you want? I can't use the sonic battle sprite since it's too small.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    heehee, I am surrounded by happy people, It's making me so happy!
    two new adoptions, one simple one, and one......

FWUFFY, CYUUUUTE,ADOWABLE,WITTLE,BABY KITTY!

its a jumpluff/meowth/houndoom/quilava/hoothoot/jolteon/zigzagoon/furret fusion! in fact, I'm keeping one of these cyuute wittle fwuffles! I'll name her fwuffy....

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    can you make me a grouduon mixed with uwnoun mixed with mew mixed with pikachu mixed with flygon? please......

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    ok can i have a umbreon mixed with snorlax,

sorry pokemon_gal1337 if you think i like umbreon. i just wanna see a snorlax umbreon.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    they are here!

here they are! sorry I took a while, I got working on the first and when I got done with the second, I deleted the first(accidentally) so I redid the first. but I think the second version of the first looks much better.

Back