• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

figglychu's sprite lab

Soul Reaper

SPRITER, Rebel, Hacker Breeder
    Years
    of course you can! :) We are always happe to have requests, Ill see what I can do...
    Well, Im not good at drawing the actual egg shaopes, but here it is...
    (Figglychu might want to redo it if she can do it better, its definitly not the best sprite ive drawn...)

Last edited:

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    no prob. I did the blue evee one, but I can't do the ninja....I do all my stuff on ms paint, exept animations, but I do the frames on paint. here it is:
    figglychu's sprite lab

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    I found a free animator. actually, quite a few free animators. you do the different frames in paint,or any other pic program, and you string them together with the program. if you get the right animator, animationg is easy.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    yes, please? I don't want this thread to die like the last one *pumping thread with IV* please don't let it suffer!

EDIT: new style! well, kinda. it's adopted pokemon. see, you just pick the parent and the baby and I'll make a happy,little, mismatched familly ^^. here's a list of parents: kangaskhan, blissey, chansey,dragonair,lapras,dewgong,ponyta, victreebell,arbok, ekans(?), fearow, pidgeotto, charizard, rayquaza, kyogre,ariados,latias,latios, metang, girafarig,vulpix,ninetails,absol,milotic,cradily,solrock, lunatone,altaia, vibrava,camerupt,vileplume,manectric,gyrados,slaking,vigoroth,pelipper, mightyena. baby pokemon: any small enough pokemon sprite, including baby kangaskan, an unshelled clamperl/shellder, and single exeggcute. so now can you please request one of these?

Last edited:
    Back