• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight for the lost tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • Pokemon travel accross regions looking for places to stay but most never find it. There is a tower only known as the Lost Tower. Rare Pokemon inhabit it and trainers try to capture them but none of the trainers ever came back. A group of young trainers head out to solve the mysteries of The Lost Tower.

name:
    description:

name:Alexander (Alex)
    team:Grovyile,Nosepass,Torkoal(Smoke),Typhlosion(flame),Umbreon(Shadow),Tyranatar(Ty)
    description:tall,short dirtyblonde hair,blue eyes,wears blue jeans,white tee and a black cape

Last edited:

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    name: Hoshi
    team: Blaziken, Mudkip, Dragonite, Pichu(Pii), Pichu(Chuu), Charizard
    description: Young girl about 16, protects pokemon like her own children.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • name:Nick Pine
    team:Gyradouse,Dusclops,Kingler,Plusle,Minun
    description:Nick is kind of tall, wears White Shirts, Black Pants, and a Red, Blue and Yellow Headband(resembling Red,Blue, and Yellow Version).

FreckledFox

Evee Evolution Breeder
    Years
  • ((sorry if I make lots of spelling mistakes. I ust got my nails done, and it's hard to type.))

name:Louanne (Lou)
    team:Umbreon (Lunai), Vaporeon (Tidus), Arcanine (Tank), Houndoom (Shade), Jolteon (Foxx), Flareon.
    description:Lou has long blonde hair, with black and pink streaks. She wears black capris with a short white skirt over top, a white tanktop and a white light zip up sweater w/ sneakers.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I suppose I should not become involved in too many roleplays . . . but . . . :: shrug :: Ah, well.

Name: Roan Jaeger
    Team: Haunter, Skarmory, Porygon, Ditto, Espeon, Unown
    Description: Black hair, green eyes; at times seems slightly eccentric, though usually level-headed; assembled unusual Pokemon team to deal with most any circumstance; wears casual clothes with multiple belts and pouches; resourceful; traveler/explorer

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Name~ Kiera
    Gender~ Female
    Team~ Flareon(Flame), Raichu(Sparks), and Starmie(Jewel)
    Description~ Kiera has short, curly light orange hair that resembles a Flareon's. Bright blue eyes illuminte her tan complexion. She wears an orange tanktop with baggy khaki colored pants. Dark brown boats cover her feet and an azure ribbon is tied to her wrist.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • name: Yuya Sagara
    team:Blastoise (Gary), Giant green Swellow (Nami),Kindra (Bin), Milotic (Benny), Umbreon ( Kendo), Tyranitar (Aiden)
    description:Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Red sweatpants with a silver stripe one them, Black t-shirt, a pair of black sneakers, two red armbands, and a pokeball necklace

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC:We can start now...

Alex and his friends are heading out on their adventure after findong out another trainer vanished in Lost Tower. Prof. Oak talked about they should send a team of Elite Trainers to Lost Tower. Well thier not elite, but close enough. They walked down the road, heading for the tower when he asked, "So, what happens if we vanish?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Alex, I am sort of nervous to enter the tower too. After all, after Professor Oak told us about this place. Hey, do you guys think there is a pokemon in there that is doing all of this?," I said to my friends. I sent out my Umbreon, Kendo, to stand next to me. "Kendo, lets go in and get to the bottom of this!" I ran in and saw a Gengar that was just sitting there. "These pokemon can't be as strong as people say. Guys come on it! I doubt that they will do anything to us if we are really quiet!" Kendo and I looked around and found an old candybar on the floor. "Anyone want it?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Dude, you dont know where that been. Wait a minute, let me see that. I knew it, this is fresh." I said looking at my freinds. "Lets go."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I put the candy bar in my backpack and then continued on. "Hey guys, you think we should capture the some of the pokemon. We will know what is going on if we were to go where all these so-called "dissapeared" pokemon went to." I say this to everyone as I take out another pokeball. "I choose you, Nami!" My giant green Swellow came out. "My Swellow, as you know is 5"6. We can usae him to sacre of anything that will try to get at us. Nami go and find us some clues. LOst Tower is about to be found!," I said to myseld as I laugh.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I walked along behind Chris and his Swellow. "I wouldn't be so sure," I said. "After all, if the trainers dissapear what make you think our pokemon won't." I looked at Nami. "I'm just saying, don't let your pokemon go off by themselves. We might not see them again." My Charizard, Flare who was flying overhead, nodded in approval.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "She has a point. If we let them go what ever is grabbing trainers might grab Swellow.
    Now lets have some fun," I said as I pushed open the door to lost tower.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hoshi fumbled with a doorknob.
    "Crap, it's locked. Hey, Bashamo."
    "Bashamo?"
    "Can you open this door? I need research information for Prof. Wildgrass."
    " Shamo."
    "thanks." Hoshi backed up and Bashamo used Sky Uppercut on the door, knocking it down.
    "Bashamo, you rule!" cried Hoshi as she hugged her lifelong partner.
    "sha..." Bashamo scratched the back of his head while one-arm-hugging his misteress and best human friend.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Nick watched them open the door, "well lets go in we don't have all day." Nick had gotten closer to the tower and let his Plusle and Minun out of the pokeballs,"come on we don't have all day..."
    Nick let his Plusle and Minun walk around for a bit, and then called them back into their pokeballs,"lets go find out whats making those trainers disappear..."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Roan strode quietly behind the others, his luminous green eyes roving ceaslessly--studying every aspect of his surroundings. "So far, this place doesn't seem too unusual . . . ," he murmured thoughtfully to himself. Removing a small book from one of his belts, he flipped it open. Glancing into it, he gave an affirmative nod before returning his attention to his surroundings.

Gazing to one side, Roan paused to view some faded runes carved into one wall. Biting down on a pen cap, he pulled the pen free. Fixing his gaze on the wall, he scratched a detailed copy of the runes into the book's margins. Then, realizing he had fallen behind, he hurriedly returned the items to his belt, before turning and resuming his following.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back