• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight for the lost.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Crono from Chrono Trigger: He's a badass time traveler with a katana, what isn't to like?
    Spoiler:

Ayla from Chrono Trigger: She's an even more badass time traveler who battles Space Abominations and tanks... with her fists.
    Spoiler:

Lance from Pokemon Red/Blue: He commands dragons... And illegal dragons at that...
    Spoiler:

Big Boss/Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: He's an amazing soldier and has an eyepatch. He also scored with EVA.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Big Daddy from Bioshock/Bioshock 2
    Though large and slow, his power would wreck through people like I did to Klippy in BC2.

Phoenix Wright from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    With all the blood spilled by the other guys, you have to have a lawyer to get yourself out of legal trouble, right?

Ramirez from Modern Warfare 2
    Ramirez! Take down that chopper with your Flashbang! Need I say more?

Shaquille O'Neal
    from NBA (Every year here)
    With everyone else gone, I can't reach a lightbulb 10 feet above me, and that is where Shaq comes in. Oh, and slam dunk some faces.

My team is somewhat like this, but only because of Ramirez.

Ramirez from MW2
    He will be doing everything.

Louis from Left 4 Dead
    Need some peelz sometimes

Crackbone
    got them brain dawgs

Liara T'soni from Mass Effect
    mai waifu

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    I would have:
    Ezio- Assassins Creed 2
    Because hes an assassin so he'll be handy.
    Makarov- Modern Warfare 2
    Because hes always well planned and so evilll.
    Big Daddy- Bioshock 1/2
    Because they're really strong.
    Marcus Fenix- Gears Of War 1/2
    Hes War-Hungry and a bad ass.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    The Heavy: Team Fortress 2
    This guys got a minigun, a buttload of health, and can take multiple arrows to the chest.
    Yep, he's in.

Nico Bellic: Grand Theft Auto IV
    he's got all kinds of great skills, such as being able to jack various vehicles, and pop caps into many an a**. (Plus him and Heavy are Russian buddies :D)

Cole: inFAMOUS
    Able to leap off sky scrapers, and blow up cars with lightning just by pointing and shooting. This guy's zappy arsenal will be a great benefit to the team.

Sackboy: Little-Big Planet.
    So I was originally gonna add Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2, but then I realized Sackboy has the ability to just spawn up whatever the heck he likes. He may be small, but you'll think twice about calling him weak when he's got a giant block of solid metal floating over your head.

Back