• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight to the Finish (17+)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Echo the Bouffalant

-----

I smiled as I leaped through the trees, hearing Miharu's comments on the ground. In a moment, she jumped into the tree like I had, and ended up catching up to me as she leaped in the trees adjacent to me. "Well, hello there. Fancy meeting you here." I said with a small smile as Miharu's pace matched mine.

"Yeah! Fancy meeting you here!" Auron echoed my words.

"Stop repeating me." I said aloud as I glanced at Auron for a moment.

"Whatever." As we continued to leap through the trees, I could hear the sound of hooves below us. The Bouffalant was following, fast. A moment later, a tree in front of us toppled over. I had to leap an extremely long distance almost immediately in order to stay aloft. Good thing I had good reflexes. I kicked off of my current tree and landed on the tree after the fallen one, almost losing my balance and falling.

"Miharu, we might have to initiate a battle if this keeps up. A Bouffalant could probably run faster than us for a longer period of time." I stated as I took a glance at the charging Pokemon.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu grinned back. "Yes, because it is not like we just had a conversation in which we goaded each other to figure out each other's entire personality and life stories."

Life stories?

"Well, maybe not life stories," Miharu amended out loud.

She noticed in the corner of her eyes that the Bouffalant was about to topple over the tree in front of them. She quickly jumped on the tree as it was falling and used it as a stepping stone for the next tree. She noticed that Kris almost fell and grinned.

"Miharu, we might have to initiate a battle if this keeps up. A Bouffalant could probably run faster than us for a longer period of time," Kris stated.

Miharu quickly came up with some tactics and picked the most interesting one. "I can grab the pokeball of the Bouffalant and return it."

She quickly glanced around for the enforcer and noticed that the enforcer was riding on the Bouffalant. She grinned slightly. "We got a rodeo, do we not? I have always wanted to ride a Bouffalant."

Growlithe got what she was saying immediately. Don't you ******* dare-!

Miharu calculated the trajectory in a few seconds before jumping off of the tree branch onto the Bouffalant, right behind the enforcer. The enforcer turned around, shocked, before Miharu grabbed the pokeball, holding on to Growlithe in one arm, and then returning the Bouffalant in a split second. The enforcer, surprised, landed on his butt while Miharu landed on her feet. She held up the Bouffalant pokeball.

"Do you want to do the honours, Kris-san?" questioned Miharu.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Terminate the Enforcement

-----

"Yes, because it is not like we just had a conversation in which we goaded each other to figure out each other's entire personality and life stories." Fufucuddlypoop gave Miharu a look, "Well, maybe not life stories," Miharu had easily avoided the falling tree as well, but she also didn't have to leap an outrageous distance like I had.

"I can grab the pokeball of the Bouffalant and return it." Miharu said after my mention of possibly initiating a battle. After another quick glance at the Bouffalant, Miharu grinned. "We got a rodeo, do we not? I have always wanted to ride a Bouffalant." I glanced down and noticed the enforcer riding the Bouffalant. How had I missed that?

'Why's crazy lady Miharu grinning?' Auron asked through telepathy.

'Um...,' I thought about the psychological tendencies of a Miharu, a new classification of crazy people, and realized what she was about to do. 'Something crazy.' I replied to Auron. Miharu leaped out of the tree and onto the Bouffalant. She snatched its Pokeball from the enforcer and recalled it.

"Do you want to do the honours, Kris-san?" I leaped out of the tree and used the combined momentum of my running and my falling to deliver a kick the the enforcer's face. He was out cold.

"How very honorable." As soon as I said that, I felt Auron's feet land on my head as he stood there like my own personal hat. "Okay, the enforcer is down. Now what do we do?" It was kind of an obvious question, but I didn't feel like thinking at the moment.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Jan walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a towel. Dusk looked over at her and yawned. Hm... Why was she suddenly apprehensive? She couldn't explain it. Hm... Dusk looked at her, and her gaze was inexplicibly drawn to him. Suddenly, the apprehension was gone, replaced with happiness. She cocked her eyebrow.

"Are... Are you doing that?" she asked, slowly catching on. Dusk wagged his tail happily at her and climbed in her lap when she sat down. She felt his stomach grumble against her lap. Jen laughed and pulled her bag to her. She reached in and pulled out a small bag filled with some pokemon food. She fed Dusk some of the food. Great, now she had to get herself some food. Hmm...

"Up Dusk!" Jan said. Dusk reluctently climbed off of her lap. She stood up and took the towel off her head and let her long white hair lay flat. She walked out of the room, and Dusk followed her after assuming the guise of Dee.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu raised an eyebrow. "If you mean murder him in cold blood, I did not know you had it in you." This was said blandly. She rolled her eyes. "I have some rope. We can just tie him to a tree; since it will not get cold here, it is not like he will get frostbite or anything like that."

You do dislike killing people when they cannot fight back.

It is not really honourable, is it?

Pfft, you speaking about honour...

Do not be jealous of my awesomeness!

Miharu dragged the man to a nearby tree with ease, getting out some rope out of her backpack. She tied the man to it so his arms would be restricted as well.

"We can probably get away for now," Miharu stated out loud. "I do not think he got a good look of our faces; maybe my face, but not yours." Miharu glanced at the Bouffalant pokeball. "Well, this is not going back with the enforcer."

The Bouffalant snorted from his pokeball.

Miharu pocketed the pokeball.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Forest
    Bouffalant Bug

-----

"If you mean murder him in cold blood, I did not know you had it in you." Miharu said blandly as she rolled her eyes. "I have some rope. We can just tie him to a tree; since it will not get cold here, it is not like he will get frostbite or anything like that."

"No, didn't really mean that. Just wasn't in the mood for thinking. Plus, I wasn't just conveniently carrying any rope." I replied as I watched Miharu tie the man to a tree.

"We can probably get away for now," Miharu stated, "I do not think he got a good look of our faces; maybe my face, but not yours." Miharu glanced at the Bouffalant pokeball, "Well, this is not going back with the enforcer." Miharu then placed the Pokeball in her pocket.

"I'd like to see you try to get that Bouffalant to obey you. No matter what, he's still going to be connected to the enforcer. If he doesn't end up falling in love with you, that could be bad for you." I said as I turned away. I figured that it was time to go home now. There was not much left to do out here...

...Except maybe explore the world, but that could wait.

"So, what do you plan to do?" I asked Miharu without bothering to glance at her. "Hopefully renaming Fufucuddlypoops is on your list."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu shrugged. "Who said I was going to use Bouffalant? I will probably stick him in a PC box until I either get to the Bouffalant ranch or something of that sort, or until I get to where Bouffalant lives and release him."

Kris turned away before stating, "So, what do you plan to do? Hopefully renaming Fufucuddlypoops is on your list."

I like this kid.

Of course you would, you poor delusional fool.

Miharu laughed. "I like making up nicknames for Growlithe that annoy him and piss him off. I will probably be calling him Fufucuddlypoops for the rest of the day because I enjoy the Avatar: The Last Airbender reference, but tomorrow, it will change. And it will be worse."

IF IT IS...

It is not like it would be Sparkly Gogoboots...hm...

I draw the line at women's clothing.

Who said that you had a choice?

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • {ooc: Hey, guys, I really hate to say this, but I think I'm going to have to drop out of this one. College is getting too stressful for me to handle more than a handful of RPs. Thank you for your understanding! <3}

Back