• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight!!

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Ok!! I just joined a boxing club, I have been wrestling for a while and I love it so I hope that my boxing experience is just as good. I will start my training tomorrow. What do ya guys think???

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • ...I think you need to take the time to gain a full understanding of the rules. Lionheart, stop spamming. I don't care what you think, this isn't spam.

Dark Magician: I'm personally not a boxer myself, nor could I ever attempt such a feat, so its pretty impressive that you have the ability to do so. If you set your sights for the top, you can probably make it there someday.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Boxing is... not my forte. I have respect for your passion of the game, but I have literally no respect for the sport itself. Two guys beating the piss out of each other in front of a live audience... better served in the Roman Colosseum?

I mean, good for you, and have fun, but I'll take my chess matches any ol' day.

Years
  • I used to box when i was younger.

I enjoyed it, the only reason i stopped is because i started taking my football (Soccer) more seriosly.

But yeh, good sport, good way to keep in shape, i enjoyed it and im sure you will too.

Back