• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting type team

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I wish to create a team that consists of fighting type Pokemon, i've always liked how the Gym Leaders focused on one Pokemon type, and since my favourite type is Fighting, i want a Fighting type team! ^_^ so, since it's gen II i want it in, i want to know the good fighting type Pokemon introduced in Gen II.
    Currenty Posibilities;
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan
    Primeape
    Poliwrath
    Machamp
    ???

Please give me any suggestions about the team itself or the movesets for the Pokemon, please, do not post "your screwed if your against a Psychic" as i am well aware of that XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • The problem with monotype in Generation II is that the Physical / Special split didn't happen yet, so you're missing out on moves like Thunderpunch and Waterfall. You're almost completely limited to Fighting-, Normal-, Rock-, and Ground-type attacks on all your Pokemon this Gen. Fortunately, Gengar doesn't have Levitate yet...

Back