• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fighting

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve never been in one, no. Seeing as how I was always taller than them, maybe they never wanted to try. =p I would fight to protect someone though, if possible. Though depending on the situation there?s probably quite a few better alternatives, plus I?m very weak. X.x;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hight dosen matter...i've knocked out bunch of 12th grader's....man i thought they'd be stronger....But as i said fighting as a last resort...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, but little kids might let it affect them. The last time I was in a public school was in fifth grade, so eh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kairi said:
    Yeah, but little kids might let it affect them. The last time I was in a public school was in fifth grade, so eh.

Your not in public school?

Umm....i never got affected...or is all the fighting a direct link from that?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I've gotten in plenty of fights, and I didn't really enjoy any of them. I always fighting as a last resort...but if someone is really p.issin me off sometimes I can't help it but get em in a good headlock..

oh well

*runs into things*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve been homeschooled from the sixth grade on, so as you can imagine I really don?t get into fights. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Out of the couple hundred fight's (yes i said hundres) I've been in i have only ever had 2 big one's on one occasion i was stabbed on the other i had my skull craked in half...not a small crak but blood every where i'm lucky to alive...supposbly...i like to fight but not seriues fights more like competivtive.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've witnessed many serious fights at my school, some ended with knifes and/or guns pulled out...I, however, fell that those particular people are very stupid. I've been in like three fights total in my whole life, all of them self-defense. People see me as a very smart, fairly thin dude and decide to pick on me, and then they get a surprise when I manage to throw them across the room and pin them on the ground. XD

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    I've never been in a true fight at all, and I do my best to avoid them becuase I seriously would get killed. I'm not exactly the strongest person ever. I mean i'm in relatively good shape, but I'd get whooped. I remeber in thrid grade so kids started to fight and I was there but I got scared....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i remember when you tried to kill that one kid in 6th grade... if those guys hadn't held you back i bet you would have... but i don't think i've really ever been in a real fight. i'm pretty mellow and pacifist, so i like to avoid conflicts whenever possible. and if it's not possible, i prefer verbal disputes to physical ones. i can make fun of people pretty well, and i don't want to kill anybody with my obscure strength. (kidding)

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    i remember when you tried to kill that one kid in 6th grade... if those guys hadn't held you back i bet you would have... but i don't think i've really ever been in a real fight. i'm pretty mellow and pacifist, so i like to avoid conflicts whenever possible. and if it's not possible, i prefer verbal disputes to physical ones. i can make fun of people pretty well, and i don't want to kill anybody with my obscure strength. (kidding)

O yea, i forgot about that. The kid had it coming, he had his friends hold me back and kicked me where it hurts...He goes to my school now and is a year younger then me. Hes scared of me even though I won't do anything...In fact, i'd rather let somebody just keep making fun of me over and over then try to fight them.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    What is everyone's thought on fighting. I believe should only fight if your defending yourself from a hit or harassment. I want to fight really badly today, because there is a boy who has been talking about me all year, and yesterday was the last straw. Today I schased up the stairs in the cafeteria, and was pushing him and punching him, but he didn't do anything, and the teachers took us into the hall to talk. She asked me if I was still going to fight, and I told her that was my intetion, so I had to eat outside of the caf'. I still want to fight, but me and the boy agreed not to talk to eachother and not to be friends. So...any experiences?

SURE...I had fights...snowball fights. :P

Well, I've never got into a fight. I'm really good in solving things.
    But one time, I almost.
    I think I said this a couple of weeks ago in the daily chit chat.
    One time I was in lunch minding my own business playing blackjack with playing cards and a couple of special ed. people come out of nowhere and takes and runs away with the cards. I run after him across the other side of the cafeteria where most of the other his friends are. I tell them to give it back and guess what they do? They throw all the cards onto the floor and I had to pick up all 52 cards. When I peacefully go back to the other side and all of a sudden, they started to throw an orange at me..(Luckily they missed or I wouldn't know what I might have done to him.) That's when they drove me nuts. Then my friends come over and calmed me down.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    SURE...I had fights...snowball fights. :P

Well, I've never got into a fight. I'm really good in solving things.
    But one time, I almost.
    I think I said this a couple of weeks ago in the daily chit chat.
    One time I was in lunch minding my own business playing blackjack with playing cards and a couple of special ed. people come out of nowhere and takes and runs away with the cards. I run after him across the other side of the cafeteria where most of the other his friends are. I tell them to give it back and guess what they do? They throw all the cards onto the floor and I had to pick up all 52 cards. When I peacefully go back to the other side and all of a sudden, they started to throw an orange at me..(Luckily they missed or I wouldn't know what I might have done to him.) That's when they drove me nuts. Then my friends come over and calmed me down.

Dude, you almost got hit with an orange? I wouldnt start a fight for that, well, maybe if they actually hit me. But I get hit with oranges all the time at school, and some other stuff. A tennis ball once.....but that was just because my class was joking around. I threw it back at him.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Dude, you almost got hit with an orange? I wouldnt start a fight for that, well, maybe if they actually hit me. But I get hit with oranges all the time at school, and some other stuff. A tennis ball once.....but that was just because my class was joking around. I threw it back at him.

Well, if you wouldn't fight back if they stole my cards, run away with them, throw them around, laugh at you when you pick it up, and then almost get knocked off by a orange in the back of the head, I would be surprised. :P

To make things more worse, I was really in a bad mood that day.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I've never gotten into a physical fight before. People don't have a reason to fight me anyway... nobody other than my friends talk to me since I'm usually quiet. Most girls... most, not all... like to yell at each other more than punch each other anyway. I would constantly get into verbal fights with my old best friend. We would argue about the stupidest things... so stupid that I don't remember what any were about... and we were in a fight a lot! But usually I was the messenger in between other's arguements. I would be the peacemaker trying to solve the problem so my friends wouldn't fight. I hated always being in the middle though... it's never a fun situation to be in...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    But usually I was the messenger in between other's arguements. I would be the peacemaker trying to solve the problem so my friends wouldn't fight. I hated always being in the middle though... it's never a fun situation to be in...

Well I experience it practically everyday from my parents. :P
    They keep yelling back and forth....back and forth. XD
    Until I come in...I usually I make them calm down and but other times, they'll just continue barking at each other.

I was a peer counselor for about 6 months...until I had to transfer schools.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I tend to bottle up my anger and I've only been in a 2 fights all my life. I only go that far when someone REALLY pisses me off. Last time I got in a fight was with my younger cousin who used to go to the same school with me in 7th grade. His parents transfered him out after that and haven't seen him since. The first fight I've ever had was in 6th..or 5th..don't remember. Both years had the exact same people in my class. This one little punk was always talking **** and 'trying' to bully people. Then he punched me in the cheek when I was at the school library and the fight started...and only lasted for like 10 seconds since he was kinda chubby and I think I was aiming for his stomach the whole time.

The teachers and other people had to stop me/us each time and yet my records still say I have a clean record. I just found that out a few moths ago when I had to get my transcripts for high school.

Back