• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Figured it was about time I posted here.

Years
  • Hiiiii.

I'm just going to dump some of my drawings in this post, K? K. You can see more at my deviantART page. I'm also a concept artist for Haruki Hanai's ROM Hack "Pokémon rijonAdventures", so I'll dump a couple of drawings related as well.

I did this one quite a few months back, for no real reason other than to just experiment with the background.

Another one people seemed to like, this is a year old at least, and I wanted to draw it without using any referencing.

My persona character, I like this one for its quality. And I tend to draw her the most whenever I get bored. :<

*snort*

Here's looking at you, kid

https://i39.tinypic.com/28iry2q.png
    https://i42.tinypic.com/xo145w.png
    https://i43.tinypic.com/2u95t2w.png

A couple of concept drawings for rijonAdventures. Yes Jake, I'll get to work on my next load when I stop being lazy. :|

And to avoid flooding this post intensely, I'll just throw a final one, the drawing in my theme.

kbye.

Years
  • Wow! First post on a mod's thread!
    Well, this is type of art that makes everybody feel bad about their own drawing skills:)
    Your sense of anatomy is perfect, and the backgrounds are surprisingly complicated, but do not take away from the focal point.
    The hair is ideal for Japanese art, as are many of the clothes.
    The one thing that bugs me is the bold line around the girl with the glasses. It's not in any of the other pictures.
    Well, the unerlying message is that you're really good. Keep drawing.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Very nice artwork! it's been awhile since I've seen work as good as this! Keep it up!

Years
  • Wow! First post on a mod's thread!
    Well, this is type of art that makes everybody feel bad about their own drawing skills:)
    Your sense of anatomy is perfect, and the backgrounds are surprisingly complicated, but do not take away from the focal point.
    The hair is ideal for Japanese art, as are many of the clothes.
    The one thing that bugs me is the bold line around the girl with the glasses. It's not in any of the other pictures.
    Well, the unerlying message is that you're really good. Keep drawing.

Haha, I surely hope it doesn't. It's just been a while since I've posted in this section and figured it would be nice if I just dumped a few images.
    Thank you, although I do still need to improve upon little aspects of anatomy, I just figured these are good ways to show how I've improved. As for the glasses, I tend to use different styles in every picture I make of her, so glasses in one may look different in the other. But I'll definitely try to be more consistent in that area. Thanks again, and I shall. :D

Very nice artwork! it's been awhile since I've seen work as good as this! Keep it up!

Thank you! ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I love the newest pic, the one in your signature. the colours and it's so flowy and aslkdj<3

I've seen all the others. -stalks your dA- draw more D:<

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    these are totally amazing. What software do you use to color your artwork?

Years
  • Did you use MS paint for that black and white drawing above this post ("NO!")?
    For a b/w painting, it looks very good. I don't like colored pictures made on paint- they look almost pixel-ish.

On that particular drawing, I love the cross-hatch shading, rather than a fading in from black to white. Even the eyes are cross-hatched <3

I would like to see more drawings done on paint, because I'm not so good at it:)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Love the effect you made in the first one with the rain on the umbrella.

Your choice in style in the second picture is amazing, the glowing appearance is a nice touch as well.

May I ask which program you use ?

Years
  • Yes, I did. I kinda make silly doodles like that from time to time just to respond to people. And Paint just happens to be the handy program to help get the job done.

And I'm glad you like the cross-hatchings! I absolutely love shading like that since it creates some nice textures.

Used similar here.

Haha, don't comment on the pose. I know how weird it looks. But I do this type of shading in MSN's handwriting pane as well.

https://i40.tinypic.com/6gfxwi.png

...yeah.

@rellyms: openCanvas and Photoshop, as said above. I use these two programs mainly.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    color me evil's right, you should! you have a great talent! awsome work signomi!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh Siggy, I've always loved your work. <3 They're so pleasant to look at, and the colouring is to die for. :D

One day we should do a collab, once I get my skills up to date. XD;

Back