• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!!!!! - Andy's 19th Birthday

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I keep trying to write this post and it always comes out all sappy and wussy. :(

So.

1. You're one of the best friends I could ever wish for. We don't talk much one on one because we just fail like that, but... well, there's a mutual "you're totally cool" vibe between us or something so we don't even need to. XD

2. I wish you the greatest birthday ever EVEN IF IT'S ALMOST OVER BECAUSE I'M SLOW, LOL OH CRAP SIX MINUTES LEFT GOTTA TYPE FAST. So uh... yeah. Get all the presents you want and have a great year. Remember to send all your presents to me by Christmas and we're cool, okay? ♥

3. I was gonna draw you a picture of, I dunno, Sheena or something. But I kept getting to the boobs and getting distracted. D: So like... just pretend I gave you a picture. And if you can't do that, just go look at pictures of Sheena on Google Images. 8D Or check your usernotes, gawd. >:(

4. There is no four. Why are you still reading this?

5. Oh no one minute to submit before it's not your birthday anymore. I had something else to say but I forget now.

6. *clicks Post Quick Reply*
    I'll see if I can keep to your standards and not be all wussy with my reply. XD

1: You're one of my very very best, and oldest friends. Believe me, I got the better end of the stick when it comes to our friendship. It's always been there, and we've pretty much always been on the same page when it came to things. So, here's to many many years to come. (I sat here for like 5 mins trying to all of this out right... and even there it sounds kind of... like I'm passing away or something XD)

And I know we don't talk much, but like you said we got that "You're totally cool" thing between us so we don't need words or anything like that. All we got to do is pop on MSN and say "Oh, there's that vibe" and that's all that's needed. XD

2: I would have sent you all of my gifts Erica... but here's the thing.... I got no gifts, just money and it's not really a gift gift so, sorry. XD
    But fear not, there's always next year. Maybe I'll get a PS3 or something like that... but then again... XD

3: Oh I know how that goes... wait I don't. But still, it's awesome that you got to that point and got side tracked everytime you got to that point (I didn't I already say that? XD). And you're right, I totally forgot about that being in my usernotes. See this is what I get for not looking at my UNs anymore.

4: There has to be a 4... I mean it is a space filler but still, there needs to be a 4. XD

5: And I can not believe how close you cut it... I mean only 1 min to go? That's just how awesome your timing is... That or you were busy lazy and put it off till the last min and ran around like crazy to get it done. Take your pick. XD

6: *Clicks Submit Reply*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh man, you cut it pretty close to wussy with your number one there. D:

1. Yes, it does sound like you're passing away. Please don't. Not until you get those presents that don't exist from number 2 sent off to me. :(

But yeah, that vibe is pretty awesome. XD

2. Boooo. :( Well, spend that money on me then...? :DDDDDDD You know you totally want to.

3. Man, it took you forever to check them. I'd forgotten I'd posted that for the longest time. But yes, I seriously did get sidetracked there every time. Boooobs. :B

4. Since when?

5. I'm just that damn awesome, of course. XD I tried writing up a post a few times before the end of the day and then realized how little time I had. It didn't help that I kept getting distracted while writing the post. I'm just lucky I checked back before midnight and saw the post sitting in Notepad.

6. *clicks post quick reply*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I know it cut it close. See, I just had the first two sentences there, and I was thinking "Oh come on, I got to add more then that...". So that's why it ended up all wussy like. XD

1: Sure, I will spend all my money on your gifts (maybe I'll buy you a PSP, or small HDTV with the money I got). I'll have it all in the mail sometime next week, it won't be there by Christmas but better late then never. XD

2: Would you like $300 in VC games for the Wii? XD

3: Oh come on, you didn't check the UNs searching for that pic... did you? XD
    And well maybe one day you'll get the pic done... maybe. XD

4: Since 4 wasn't really needed as a space filler? Because 5 is more even then 6? XD

5: So there was no "I'm going to pull a fast one and wait till 11:59 to post" thing going on was there? If not then that's so awesome. XD

6: *Clicks Post Quick Reply*

Cherrim

Years
    XD

1. That's very acceptable, kick ass. Oh, crap, wait. I think my dad'll get mad. :( He's already all ">:O WHY DO YOU GET SO MANY PACKAGES?" because of all the Pokémon stuff I buy off LJ, baaaw. D:

2. Uh...are there even enough games for that? XDD

3. No, I just remembered that I wasn't sure if you'd seen the usernote or not and figured that's probably better than an unfinished Sheena anyway. XD

9. Well fine, it's a nine then. Happy? I told you four wasn't needed.

5. Nope, it really was a whole "oshi--- I'd better finish this up quick" thing. :( I didn't want it to show that I'd missed your birthday, after all. I'm so lucky I noticed the time when I did.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    XD

1. That's very acceptable, kick ass. Oh, crap, wait. I think my dad'll get mad. :( He's already all ">:O WHY DO YOU GET SO MANY PACKAGES?" because of all the Pokémon stuff I buy off LJ, baaaw. D:

2. Uh...are there even enough games for that? XDD

3. No, I just remembered that I wasn't sure if you'd seen the usernote or not and figured that's probably better than an unfinished Sheena anyway. XD

9. Well fine, it's a nine then. Happy? I told you four wasn't needed.

5. Nope, it really was a whole "oshi--- I'd better finish this up quick" thing. :( I didn't want it to show that I'd missed your birthday, after all. I'm so lucky I noticed the time when I did.

1: He wouldn't be so mad if you explained that it all came from a dying person and that the stuff costed a good bit to buy and ship up there. So he might be happy. XD

2: No, most likely you'd have a stack of points along with every VC game on the Wii. XD

3: I'm sure i've seen it before... at least I think I have... XD
    And you're right, that likely is better then a boobless Sheena. XD

9: Oh come on! Now it's one away from 10, and thus an even more uneven number....

5: Well, at least you were able to get it in on the 17th. And good thing PC's clock wasn't a min or two ahead on time, that would have sucked. XD

6: *Clicks Post Quick Reply*

Cherrim

Years
    Oh we're quoting now are we? Too bad I'm too good for quotes.

1. This is true. I'll be sure to remember that angle when all your stuff gets here. ♥

2. That's what I thought. But... I guess I'd be all set for the next 100 games that come out on the VC. XD

3. Well you never gave it a reply so I wasn't sure. :(

90. Well now it's an even number. JEEZ, HAPPY NOW?

5. Yeah, my thought as soon as I clicked the Post Quick Reply button was "oh shi-- is PC's clock ahead of my laptops?" Luckily, it wasn't. n___n;

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Wow Erica and Andy. Wow. Anyway, I've only been on staff now for less than a month, but in that time, we've had a few interesting conversations. Well, not really conversations. More a few sentences then one of us gets distracted and it ends. I wish I had better observation skills and noticed it was your birthday. Congratulations and happy birthday.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Oh we're quoting now are we? Too bad I'm too good for quotes.

1. This is true. I'll be sure to remember that angle when all your stuff gets here. ♥

2. That's what I thought. But... I guess I'd be all set for the next 100 games that come out on the VC. XD

3. Well you never gave it a reply so I wasn't sure. :(

90. Well now it's an even number. JEEZ, HAPPY NOW?

5. Yeah, my thought as soon as I clicked the Post Quick Reply button was "oh shi-- is PC's clock ahead of my laptops?" Luckily, it wasn't. n___n;

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to quote you. But I'll have to quote you again because... well you should know. XD

1: That's right. It's just a matter of time where you'll have to explain all of that. But worry not, it's all free, so it's all good. XD

2: Well, it might not be the next 100, but it might be close. XD

3: True... I never did reply, and I know I should have. But... well maybe I didn't see it, because I would have if I had seen it. Oh well... XD

90: NO! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!!!!!! 90 is even less even then 4. See, 90 is only 10 away from a perfect 100.... I hate you. ;_;

5: Now that would have been bad, your clock being slower then PC's, and being late to my birthday thread. And I would have been hurt inside. Just like how I am because David never replied!!!!!!!! You will pay David!!!!!! Or something like that. XD

6: *Clicks Submit Reply after replying to Luke*

(I bet the members are giving a big "WTF?" by all of this XD)

Wow Erica and Andy. Wow. Anyway, I've only been on staff now for less than a month, but in that time, we've had a few interesting conversations. Well, not really conversations. More a few sentences then one of us gets distracted and it ends. I wish I had better observation skills and noticed it was your birthday. Congratulations and happy birthday.
    OH! You want to see some interesting conversations? DO YA?!!! DO YA?!!!!!!!! Then click below.
    https://community.livejournal.com/9inchpizza/

Yes it's old, and yes we never update, but it's GOLD! Read it, you'll love the chats we have in there. XD

And yea, you need to IM me more. Could always have a random crazy chat. XD

Thanks Luke.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I am so buying that last cake for my mom's birthday. ♥

But aww, I can't believe I'm late. Sorry, Andy. I hope you had a GREAT birthday, anyway, and... uh, hi? XD;

Also, I just realized that the song I'm listening to right now is called, "Andy, You're a Star" by The Killers. XD; THE HECK?! Seriously, it's only because it's on my brother's iTunes playlist! I wasn't even paying attention to it until I heard the name "Andy".

Weeeird. And somewhat creepy.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I am so buying that last cake for my mom's birthday. ♥

But aww, I can't believe I'm late. Sorry, Andy. I hope you had a GREAT birthday, anyway, and... uh, hi? XD;

Also, I just realized that the song I'm listening to right now is called, "Andy, You're a Star" by The Killers. XD; THE HECK?! Seriously, it's only because it's on my brother's iTunes playlist! I wasn't even paying attention to it until I heard the name "Andy".

Weeeird. And somewhat creepy.
    You're not buying it for me? I'm hurt. ;.;
    XD

You don't have to worry about being late, Kay. It's good that you took the time to reply to my thread (like I said, I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A REPLY FROM DAVID, he's a loser, so no one cares about him XD).
    But I never see you around much anymore. I guess I'm partly to blame, I'm never on. XD

And that song is real freaky... I mean replying to my thread and listening to a song with my name in it... Wow, talk about timing. XD

Thanks Kay

Back