• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fillers, eh?

Do you enjoy fillers?

• Yeah

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    Depends on the filler, if it's unique. Let's say he and Pikachu switches bodies, or Pikachu and all other pokemon turn into humans while they turn into pokemon, or we discover more of his past (father), or pikachu's past, or the one like the island of giant pokemon (Season 1) where there are subtitles on what the pokemon were saying...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Fillers are only alright if they are after an "intense" series of episodes such as a conflict between the bad guy team or a gym battle or something along those lines. It gives the viewer a break from the action to just relax and enjoy the show. Anything other than that is annoying.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Yeah, the Johto Fillers were really annoying, but lots of gooders too, lol.

I don't like fillers where they just run into a new character, learn about a new Pokémon, and then battle Team Rocket. No character development, no new catching of a Pokémon, no farewell of a Pokémon, etc.

I really do love the episodes when they profile Team Rocket, or they work together with Ash and the gang. Love those.

But yeah, when it takes like 25 episodes to get to the next badge city...ughhhh...gets irritating!

Steel*

Years
    It depends on what you consider a filler episode and what is part of the main storyline. I don't mind most of the fillers or most of the episodes in general; I think that any trace of character development is a plus for each filler that includes them. What I can't stand is Team Rocket being in every episode whether it's a filler or not, but that's a whole other topic.

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I enjoy some fillers, usually the ones with trainer battles, competitions, or a lot of comedy in them.

But most filler episodes I could live without.

Back