• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Films...Poke-style!!

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Hi all :)

Basically, in this game, you think of a particular film, then you Pokemon-ize it eg:

The Lord Of The Rings
    becomes Wailord Of The Rings...and so on

Have fun!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    ^I've never heard of this movie but I want to watch this version of it.

Have you heard of Jack and Bill? It's a movie about twin guys and one is a computer programmer but has no social skills and the other one tries to set him up with a celebrity to get him to lighten up, but he REALLY doesn't like them.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Nah, I'm not a fan of Adam Sandshrew movies. Oh, but please tell me you're planning to watch the new live-action Beautifly and the Beast movie?

it great because it has pokephillia and bestiality in it!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Yeah W- Kyoshi, I'll steer clear of that one this time though. But have you heard of the new series for Breaking Badge?
    I don't even watch breaking bad I had to look it up and I still have no idea what it's even about

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Oh, I see Bardothren, you're doing all Studio Ghibli Jiggly...puff films!
    Personally, I loved From Up On Hoppip Hill!

guys im not wes
    ive never met a wes in my life
    is that the new royal baby or something

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    you've already obtained an inside joke around you that isn't literally just the opposite of your name calm down bud jk I'll stop

I just realized I could make a kyoshi pun out of katekyoshi hitman reborn

Have any of you watched Oran Highschool Host Cub? It's a cute shows about a bunch of Cubchoo.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    IM NOT BEING DEFENSIVE
    YOU'RE THE ONE BEING DEFENSIVE
    I BET YOU POISONED MY ICE CREAM

I've been laughing this entire time, don't worry. Barely anything I say is serious. X3;

what kills the will of a flareon anyway

Oh yeah! I love that show! I was also watching Assassination Trainer School today.

but seriously guys watch Assassination Classroom it's literally the greatest thing

Back