• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As Vincent was in the battle he heard Keo words. He jump to a hotel roof and there he started communicating with Keo. " I do not know, it seems similar to our old world, but at same time different. Can he have done this? No couldn't Cloud beated him. Keo, let's find a way to reunite, once we reunite we can search for some information about what have happened. In this town there is a hotel called "Junon Gold Hotel", if you can manage to find it, then i will wait for you." Vincent telepatically said to Keo. Vincent saw the mans and they were trowing shirukens towards him. "So they are ninjas." Vincent said to himself. He jumped to the floor and start shooting to the men.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Cid saw kyosgue with an angry look and said "I'm not old you know so look what you are saying. And yes I am the leader and the pilot of that airplane. Why do you ask?" Then sudenly a crew member went to were Cid was and told him that the tank was fuel so he could go check it out. "Finally I can go, you are to slow you ****** guy. This was extremly slow" Cid said walking away. "A now I remember what, were are you going KID?" CId asked to Kyosgue "I will go find some people if you want to come you can."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Then I am aboard. I will help you with anything, only let's get the hell out of here!" Kyosgue happily shouted to Cid.

Vincent killed the 3 men. But suddenly a 4 ninjas came out from the floor. "Darn! If we continue like this i will lose all my bullets." Vincent thought. Vincent jump and take out a green materia. "ULTIMA!" Vincent shouted while activing the materia power. Green smgo came out from Vincent body, damging the ninjas. But ultima did not kill them. One of the ninjas take out a red materia and used it.
    "I summon you Shadow creeper!" Lots of Shadow creepers came out from the floor. Attacking Vincent.

"They are to many, I will not be able to win the battle if they continue summoning more shadowcreepers!" Vincent thought.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: stanlex swords
    From which FF or created: none, created
    Behavior: pranking, loves to have fun, ut when i battle is one of the strongest fighters
    Weapon: ninga stars, 2 swords, giant trowing star, pole, lotsa, lotsa, other weapons
    Story: wondering where he is, and is alost master at every weapon he can carry, like to play pranks and is very agile, very hard to hit
    Best stat: speed/strength(there even)
    TEAM:none, yet

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    DM8000 said:
    Name:
    From which FF or created:
    Behavior: pranking, loves to have fun, ut when i battle is one of the strongest fighters
    Weapon: ninga stars, 2 swords, giant trowing star, pole, lotsa, lotsa, other weapons
    Story: wondering where he is, and is alost master at every weapon he can carry, like to play pranks and is very agile, very hard to hit
    Best stat: speed/strength(there even)
    TEAM:none, yet

You need a name and From which FF or created, is it.

SilverTail

Years
    (god characters??? what are those??? sorry, o dont know much about rpgin, i just type things, im better at pokemon rps)

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: Yes you were Shaawasu. lol, you can start rping Shaawasu.

DM800, God characters are, characters that can use alot of weapons, master all kind of weapons, techs, magic. And they are simply the most powerful character. If you promise not to be a god character, you are in.

SilverTail

Years
    (i promice, and i said almost a master, not a master, get it through your skull, anywho, i only carry things like swors adn throwing wepons, along with my steel pole, thats about it)

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: Now we can continue.

IC: Vincent used once more ultima. "Ultima!" Vincent shoudet while making the magic. But still, with that magic, he could not beat the shadow creepers, they were to many for Vincent. Vincent jump to the hotel roof, and there the shadow creppers can not touch him. "So they can jump to high. Now it's time to die."Vincent said to the ninjas that were summoning the shadow creepers. He take once more the rifle, and pointed one of the ninjas. "Now i know your weakness, you will not move, while summoning." Vincent thought. He shoot the ninja' hand. The hand fell in the floor. the bullet penetrated all his skin, even the bones. Vincent Keep shooting the ninjas until they have passed to the other life.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
    * Yuffie looked up and saw a flash* " Barret thats vincent he's the one with the ultima materia hurry he may be in trouble." She started running towards the flash and Barret fallowed. when they arrived they saw the battle was over. " Man I missed a fight bummer hey have you seen anyone else Vincent" yufffie asked when she walked next to him and barret was right next to her.

Dagger saw a flash and ran to it. " maybe its someone who can help me please be there when I arrive." She kept running until she saw barret and then slowed down and walked towards them slowly. " Um... can you help me please I'm lost?"

Auron and Lulu saw it as well and were watching from a roof top. " Auron who do you think they are anyway that speel was Ultima" lulu asked while saw looked down. "I don't know so lets keep an eye on them for now we'll make a dessiaon later." he said as he leaned on to wall of the building.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Cid saw the flash. "Hey kid" he said "lets keep moving." Cid took Kyosgue to highwind and turned on the motors. "Prepare to start"he said. Then Highwind elevated and started to get higher. Finally they took of the ship and went on the direction of the flash. I hope that is Vincent Cid tought. "AH, I almost forgot" Cid said "My name is Cid. Now you tell me your name." Cid started to move as fast as posible to get to were the flash had came from. If it is vincent thenthere must be someone with him... Cid tought and waited for Kyosgue to tell him his name.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ooc: ah! NOW Ill post!

ic: Raine ran as fast as she could, but didnt know where she was going. She clutched her gun, and quickly looked around. She pulled beads out of her pocket, and leadned against a tree. She breathed loudly when she heard her brother coming.

"I told you before Lock, you can go evil alone!" She said, wraping the beads around her gun handle. She was careful to not let him see wat she was doing.

"Raine, if you dont join us, then Ill have to kill you." Lock said calmly.

"So kill me!" Raine yelled, sliding off the tree quickly, and began to run again. She ran smack into a battle. "...Greeeat timimg Raine" she muttered.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Vincent saw Yuffie "I haven't seen someone, but I have talked with my friend Keo. This is strange, the world seems different, seems to be bigger and with more towns than before." Vincent seriously said to both Yuffie and Barret. Vincent put away his rifle, he saw the sky. "We need to find Sephiroth, we need to make the world like it was before. Any Idea where could Sephiroth be?" Vincent asked both Barret and Yuffie.

"My name is Kyosgue, Im known as the great "Sword breaker". But do not be afraid, I will not break your weapon." Kyosgue happily said to Cid. He looked to the floor, from the highwing. "LOOK CID, THERE IS A BATTLE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN! Let's go and stop the battle, or help the woman!" Kyosgue seriously said.

Meanwhile in north crater.....
    Sephiroth woke up, he take his new dark sword and saw one of the holes in north crater. "So, the sword was this powerful. Could this sword revive persons? If so, then I could revive some old friends." Sephiroth said to himself.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Okay lets help her" Cid said "but there is only one problem and it is that there are to many trees and we can't stop on one place." Cid started to think how could they do it. After a short time he had an idea. "Kyosgue" Cid said "I will try to slow down the velocity and try to lose as much altitude as posible, meanwhile you jump from the top of highwind. I will follow you from here. Will you jump or not?" Cid started to decelerate and started to lose altitude. "I think that from here you will be okay if you jump. So will you jump or do you want me to jump?" Cid asked again to Kyosgue.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "I will jump." Kyosgue scarely said. He takehis weapon and jump to one of the trees. Luckly for him, he jumped well and he did not got hurt. Kyosgue climb down of the tree. "Yo!" Kyosgue shouted to the persons that were fithing. "What's going on! Why are you battling, why do not cperate and get the hell out of this forest?!" Kyosgue shouted once again to the woman and the man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back