• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy - Epilogue

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    The Greek part had me laughing for 5 minutes non stop.

I almost died there, your salt is a force to be reckoned with.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Aww you really WERE recruited Alex! Seems I still have much to learn. :3c

Either way that was really really fun! Even if the mafia won it was still good, and we had them down to two so it certainly wasn't a total loss. I guess it would have been better if so many weren't kicked for inactivity but eh, what can you do.

Also good job Sephy, you finally killed Cloud. After no less than 3 losses. The heck is wrong with you?!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i attacked mew nani once when i said i did and thats it lol. certainly the worst decisions ive made in a maf game but we r good lol.

But gg guys!!! Had fun =)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm da real MVP for recruiting alex :P

Alex and Superjolt as mafia in the end was a potent combination

Edit: My role PM:
    Spoiler:
    The reverse miller ability became useless once I was mentioned in the phase post as a villian, since Alex was only using scan+ after the first night.

The other thing with maybe separating from the rest of the villains ended up being a pipe dream as I needed to fully recover my MP every time, and also my first recruit (Fletch) was inactive so that set me back. My huge amount of Gil was to help with recruiting Shadow, but that ended up being a wash too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I gave some too I'm sure o_O the other 50 maybe.

Nope I spent my money and a sword and best of my own XD.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Yasss we won! Too bad the game ended when it did though, I had a really good fake claim/fake abilities lined up!

bring your worst Gunner :P

btw, I actually first redirected Alex to Gunner before he got recruited. I was going to do it the night after Alex claimed (the night he checked Nimsy) but didn't log on before the night ended, but it ended up not mattering anyway haha. Figured redirecting to you would waste Alex's action since you were already conftown :)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Lol. I don't agree with having more than one insta-kill instance in a stat game, but that's also the only thing that allowed the town to live for so long; I would have been able to survive multiple phases with you all attacking me, lol. Also if Nimsy hadn't been gm-killed and if Fletch hadn't gone inactive (he had healing abilities and a revive, and he was online talking to us before he was inactive-killed, but he didn't attack, lol)

In the end, it was just a mess of most players being gm- or inactive-killed.

Back