• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy III (DS)

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
    I got Final Fantasy III for the DS 12 days ago and I've almost beaten the entire game.

This is by far the best FF game that has been made for a Nintendo System.

Don't get confused because this is the origional FFIII that was never released here in the U.S. and not the FFIII for the SNES which was FFVI in Japan.

The graphics are amazing, the music is sweet and the game play is Awsome.

Does anyone on here own this game too besides me??

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just bought it yesterday =D And I'm currently playing...

It's really fun. And yes, the graphics are amazing, especially for a DS. Who knew the little machine could pull out such great graphics...

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    They game is really awesome, the only things I didn't like were the final dungeon (only because it was so long and had no save-points) and the stupid mognet system that you needed to use to unlock the secret job.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Exactly. Save points are the main problem. Otherwise, it's a pretty good game.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, I saw it on sale in the shop. Too bad I got my DS like a week before I saw it... T-T

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Yeah, I'm planning on getting it for Christmas. Looks like a really cool game. It'll get me more familiar with the original Final Fantasies.

I'm familiar with lack of save points =/ ... Final Fantasy XII

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I got it for Christmas... 5 hours in, haven't gotten stuck yet. Not bad for a FF noob!

Back