• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2017
Thank you for your help but I lost my micro SD with the game and save (it fell in a hole between two planks in the patio after falling from the table), and I had all the regions in the first continent under control after winning the auctions...I don't know if i'll start over or play the vanilla version to get there faster...If possible i'd like for someone to pass me a save file going until Yowie with control over the first continent...

Vanilla stat growths are worse than my hack.
I have a No$Gba test sav until Yowie battle:

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
cannot download path from this site and why the file format is php? even dropbox wont work.... help me pls

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Good Hack so far. I love what you've done with the tinker. It greatly changes him. Does Red Spring only cast haste if it removes a debuff? Because it doesn't cast Haste without removing one.
I think that some of the monsters action abilities are unfair. Meteorite, Night, ect.
All in All I recommend this anyone who loved this game vanilla.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
i have moon maiden but how can i learn my red mage double cast? i equiped to red mage but not learning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back