• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final fantasy Tatics Advance RPG

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC : Moby enters the local pub and advances down to the roundtables. There was big sign labeled ' FOR HIRE ' at one of the tables. Since Moby hadn't had a clan he joined this one.

He walked over to a Nu Mou and a Bangaa. " Hey, kupos. You kupos care for help?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC: Moby raised an eyebrow at the Nu Nou. He spoke, " Gunner and Mog Knight. I'm workin on my last move, Ultima Charge. " said Moby proudly and he pulled down the red ball on top of his for a scratch.

Years
    "I see. which is your current, the gunner or the Mog knight?" I asked.. I had worked with these long range strikers before, and i knew to make any use of gunner abilities, he had to be able to hold a gun, therefore he had to be a gunner, or his long range shots were useless...

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
    Kira walked into the pub and looked around.Wow!there are so many people here.i hope i can find a clan to join!she thought worriedly.
    then she noticed the 'FOR HIRE'sign with the bangaa,nu mou,and moogle standing around it."Perfect!" she thought outloud.
    kira walked over to them "excuse me,my name is Kira.may i join your clan?"she politly smiled.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    Can i be ur sixth person?
    Name: Genesis
    Class You can have up to 2: Evil Summoner/ Dark Wizard
    Species: Ultima Demon
    Personality: Very Arrogant but friendly, Also has a kind heart. Will only fight if designated to...
    Looks: Black Famfrit holding two cannons and the size of a *moogle*

Years
    Suddenly, an explosion was heard outside the pub "Eclipse! we know you're in there! Come out!" a human voice said.

"Uh-oh... this could be trouble.." I said, morphing into a Panther...

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    Years has gone by since the time of oblivion had come to an end by the mysterious travelers that had saved Ivalice from the darkness that had corrupted the plains.
    Genesis was a wanderer searching for its past which was forgotten. Meandering through the woods it found another person that was going along. It was a baangas, I needed company going through the forest of death so I tagged along. It was only then, I saw a pub where people had gathered to drink and talk so I went inside to take a look. I had sat in there for hours to see if anyone had recognized me from somewhere, I wasn't exactly notorious or anything so i hanged around the bar for an extended time....

Years
    "you guys get out of here. I'll hold them off!" I said, heading for the door.. I knew my only hope was that I could petrify them, and the law today was no White magic, and no turning people into frogs.

Years
    "They'll follow us until they finally catch us, at least let them get me. they'll stop hunting you for a while" I said trying to pull away form the bangaa... but he was stronger than I was...

Back