• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final fantasy Tatics Advance RPG

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    I was in deep turmoil of what was going on... I hadn't had a clue I was being attacked for no reason there wasn't a law of going to prison for dark magic so I drew my sword which unleashed a black comet down upon them. I felt pity for those which were slaughtered underestimating me and I withdrew into the forest...

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    Umm looks around and sees someone yelling about people being alive... So I look into it then I meet a moogle. I say Hello! are we related? because were both the same size..
    He replies I dont think so. I just went deeper into the forest seeing where the noise was coming from.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    I then walked up to a treasure chest and found a ribbon that would allow me to turn any red card into a yellow card. So i wore it around my arm and would try it out later...

Back