• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy X

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    First off, I would like to say I looked 8 pages back and didn't see another topic like this, so if there was one past that, I didn't see it.

Anyways, I was wondering if there are any fans of Final Fantasy Ten or it's sequal Final Fantasy 10-2. You can probably tell by my username and banner/avatar, that I'm a big fan of Auron from FFX and Baralai from FFX-2. Anyways, mostly the topic is for talking about the games, and also if you need game advice for it.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    i love those games and auron is the most awesome ff character man!!

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Go Lulu, she is so cool, yes, i like my girls with goth looks, but i don't like goths, just the way they dress, but anyway, I love her overdrive, it's a life saver, especially when using bio, she also has great evasion, and good magic attack and MP

Xairmo

Years
    Go Lulu, she is so cool, yes, i like my girls with goth looks, but i don't like goths, just the way they dress, but anyway, I love her overdrive, it's a life saver, especially when using bio, she also has great evasion, and good magic attack and MP

i know!! Lulu saved my butt hecka times with that overdrive

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    This is may favourite Final Fantasy game. I thought the X-2 let it down though. X-2 is the only Final Fantasy that I own but never completed.

I have never used Lulu that much. I only use Auron, Tidus and Yuna. They other members have only been used when I have to.

Xairmo

Years
    This is may favourite Final Fantasy game. I thought the X-2 let it down though. X-2 is the only Final Fantasy that I own but never completed.

I have never used Lulu that much. I only use Auron, Tidus and Yuna. They other members have only been used when I have to.

that was the same team i used. the others were kinda useless, except for lulu

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I've always been one who mostly used them all, though my mains were Tidus, Auron/Kimahri(I always took him down lulu's path) and Yuna.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never liked Kimahri. At the start you can't do much with him due to his short sphere grid capabilities. And by the time you can move him to the next part of the grid your other characters are a lot stronger.

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Yeah, I know he isn't as popular. I guess I'm so used to weaker characters like that, as I have always in my pokemon games taken at least one of the weaker pokemon and trained it to be exceptionally strong. Auron was always more my heavy hitter anyways, besides the fact I always liked his lines the best. Really loved the line he gave in the Kingdom Hearts 2 game, I still laugh at that one. Anyways, I've beaten both games a few times, helping elusive with them actually right now.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can't remember his line in KH2.

I tried to do X-2. But got to chapter 3 and just found it so boring. I am currently play XII. But I'm stuck.

rockman X

Shiny Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    for me FINAL FANTASY X is the best game ever
    my prefered character is auron

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    He said to Hades, "This is my story, and you're not apart of it" Cracks me up everytime. I've been playing XII somewhat too, but i havn't gotten into it that much.

rockman X

Shiny Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    i have FINAL FANTASY X, X-2, XII, IX,VIII,VII,V,IV
    AND THE BEST of them is X

rockman X

Shiny Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    for me the best summon ever is ANIMA
    i like very much the cutscene that seymour summons it in stadium(the dark aeon)

Last edited:

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    I love Yuna's summons. And when she did that sending in the early part of the game, man she looked hot. <3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    OMG! Final Fantasy X is my favorite game of all time (even if I never got all the super weapons D: ) . Rikku <33333

As for Final Fantasy X-2, I like it too. I haven't beat it yet though, but so far it seems fun.

Back