• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XII Discussion Thread

Latioscatcher

King of Chaos
Years
  • Hey guys lets talk about FF12 ..
    Discuss about this game like whats the story line and stuff etc..

I cant think of anything right now except that i bought this import game from fanimecon for 89.99 and the disc is shiny and stuff..
    FFXII
    DEV AND PUB BY SQUARE ENIX
    RELEASE DATE:
    US OCT 06
    JP 03/16/06
    Battle System: FFXI STYLE

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • It was a huge flop imo.

The story was OK and the OP sequence was awesome, but the battle system is bad (I know a guy who went to the toilet during the final boss battle, and forgot to pause it. The AI of the other characters defeated the last boss, and when he got back it was already the ending sequence).

And what's a FF where the main character's existence is like air itself? Sometimes you forget Vann is there O_O;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Being fun = does not mean it isn't a flop to the majority.

I didn't find it to be fun, even though it was way more enjoyable than X-2, and it seems like most of the people in the 2ch RPG board are agreeing with this.

Anyway it just lacks that 'FF feel' just like the more recent FF's. You know, that feeling FF9 has but FF7 and FF8 doesn't have?

Back