• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy

What one?

• Final fantasy 1

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Final fantasy 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final fantasy 3

• Final fantasy 4

• Final fantasy 5

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Final fantasy 6

• Final fantasy 7

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Final fantasy 8

• Final fantasy 9

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Final fantasy 10

• Final fantasy 10-2

• Final fantasy 11

• Total voters
Years
  • the new FFVII "game" for PSP you are probably talking about is just Advent Children, which isn't a game. It will also be coming out on DVD, so theres no need to get a PSP just for that. Im not sure when, but it is scheduled for a release in Japan sometime this year.

the actual FFVII game for PSP is called Crisis Core, and it is unknown whether or not it is the same game as on cell phones in Japan "FFVII Before Crisis" (but it is supposed to be a traditional rpg). Its scheduled out in Japan in 2006 (!!)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My fav is Final Fantasy X. I also own FFVII (Beat that one), FFVIII (almost done with it, just never got around to playing it), FFIX (I started playing it but as soon as I got 8 I moved on to 8 ), and FFX-2 (kind of boring and the Story sucked).
    Because it was the first Final Fantasy game I played. It also talks. It has a great story line. And it's also the first and only game that I wish I could forget and play over again like it was the first (when I played FFX stuff shocked me, things went on and it was such a great great game finding out this and that, I would love to forgot everything about FFX and play it like I did when I first got it).

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • rins said:
    the actual FFVII game for PSP is called Crisis Core, and it is unknown whether or not it is the same game as on cell phones in Japan "FFVII Before Crisis" (but it is supposed to be a traditional rpg). Its scheduled out in Japan in 2006 (!!)
    Someone else actually knows about it >.>

Aside from the release year, name, and genre, nothing is known about it. 'Crisis' indicates that the timeline must be after Before Crisis, and it must have something to do with meteor falling. 'Core' indicates that it probably won't hugely be a spinoff, like DC or BC. Of course, I might be wrong, but common sense tells me that it might be a more direct sequel, prequel, and/or remake.
    Let's hope.

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    My fav is Final Fantasy X. I also own FFVII (Beat that one), FFVIII (almost done with it, just never got around to playing it), FFIX (I started playing it but as soon as I got 8 I moved on to 8 ), and FFX-2 (kind of boring and the Story sucked).
    Because it was the first Final Fantasy game I played. It also talks. It has a great story line. And it's also the first and only game that I wish I could forget and play over again like it was the first (when I played FFX stuff shocked me, things went on and it was such a great great game finding out this and that, I would love to forgot everything about FFX and play it like I did when I first got it).

I agree X had the best stoyline and my favorite characters. It's one of the few FF games that reall made since to me.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweeties, I would say Final Fantasy...*Pauses for dramatic effect.*

1! Yep, FF1, the first one for NES! Now before yall go and kill me, here's my reasons why:

#1 First FF I ever played
    #2 I don't have a PS2. :P
    #3 Nothing wrong with being old skool. ^0^

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Naruto-Kun said:
    Ill give that a look into thank you ^_^.
    Also what is the new FF 7 game coming out?? Not the dirge of cerberus but the one coming to psp, does anyone know?
    I'm not sure... I think some time in the next two years... in japan that is.. Sorry!

Back