• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Raynes Shiny and Event Pokemporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
Years
  • Hi there. I'm interested in 3 of your pokes. The event manaphy. As well your shiny Milotic and Gyarados

For offer is my 3 shiny event legendary dogs. Let me know if youre interested :)

Years
  • Hi I am interested in your shiny shuppet and shiny dedenne, I have shiny braviary, Azumarill, Stantler, and seadra to offer if you're interested in any of them, i have some others if they dont take your fancy.

Years
  • Hey sorry I sent you a pm earlier asking ablut some competitive shinies. I had traded with you before but I forgot to post here first.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Hi there. I'm interested in 3 of your pokes. The event manaphy. As well your shiny Milotic and Gyarados

For offer is my 3 shiny event legendary dogs. Let me know if youre interested :)
    Trade Complete

Hi I am interested in your shiny shuppet and shiny dedenne, I have shiny braviary, Azumarill, Stantler, and seadra to offer if you're interested in any of them, i have some others if they dont take your fancy.
    Trade Complete

Hey sorry I sent you a pm earlier asking ablut some competitive shinies. I had traded with you before but I forgot to post here first.
    It's all good you sending me a PM reminded me to check the shop lol already sent PM back.

This post will be edited when trades are complete.

Last edited:

Chockolol

Pokechamp :D
    Years
  • Hi,
    i have a question about some of the pokemon!

Are the following pokemon kalos native?:
    - Shiny Espeon
    - Shiny Aron
    - Shiny Sylveon
    - Shiny Drifblim
    - Shiny Mudkip

Red99

World Champion
    Years
  • I am interested in your shiny Charmander, however I do not have many pokemon that may be worth trading. Would we be able to set up a trade over PM?

Chockolol

Pokechamp :D
    Years
  • So, i would take:

- Shiny Espeon (competetive)
    - Shiny Aron
    -Shiny Mudkip

What i can offer:

- Shiny Chespin 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Gengar 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Drilbur 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Larvitar 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Froakie 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Riolu 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Noivern 6iv (kalos native)

Hope, there's something you're interested in!

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • I am interested in your shiny Charmander, however I do not have many pokemon that may be worth trading. Would we be able to set up a trade over PM?
    PM Sent

So, i would take:

- Shiny Espeon (competetive)
    - Shiny Aron
    -Shiny Mudkip

What i can offer:

- Shiny Chespin 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Gengar 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Drilbur 5iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Larvitar 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Froakie 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Riolu 6iv (kalos native)
    - Shiny Noivern 6iv (kalos native)

Hope, there's something you're interested in!
    PM sent
    When trades are complete I will edit this post

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • Hello! Do you still have the competitive Shiny Honedge?

I could offer you the event Shiny Giratina, or the Shiny Event Suicune or Entei, as well as a few other Event Pokemon...

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Hello! Do you still have the competitive Shiny Honedge?

I could offer you the event Shiny Giratina, or the Shiny Event Suicune or Entei, as well as a few other Event Pokemon...
    I can take the shiny giratina the other 3 I have haha and I clone my pokes so everything in my shop I will always have. Nice gaia avatar that was the first forum I ever used lol pm me if you still want to trade we can figure out a time.
    Just curious, what could I get for an event Pikachu? It's the Flying one!
    Just about anything that I have for events, legendaries, regular shinys if it was shiny of the event pikachu then it would be anything in the shop if you are interested just shoot me a pm

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • I can take the shiny giratina the other 3 I have haha and I clone my pokes so everything in my shop I will always have. Nice gaia avatar that was the first forum I ever used lol pm me if you still want to trade we can figure out a time.

Cool! I am available in an hour or two, so I can trade then or later tonight.

I also have some other Events, like the Plasma Genesect and Plasma Deoxys, too, if you'd rather that. Could you clone the Giratina and trade it back, though? I have extras of the others, except it. And thanks about the avatar! Never used the forums, there, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 1, 2018
    I'm interested in your shiny Delphox Brave Magician.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Are you interested in trading your 6iv sylveon for my 6iv shiny ampharos?

i also have a 6iv shiny genesect i'd like to trade for either your scraggy or hitmonlee

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Can I trade for the shiny bagon? I have a shiny Raichu, shiny weavile, or a shiny ninetails. I'm willing to trade two for one, I restarted my game so I can't check the IVS, but I know they aren't full 5IVs... pls I desperately want shiny mence

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back