• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally changed her name XD.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Hiya Peoples of the world. Betcha all know who I am. If not, here's the biggest hint in the world XD.

Dolphins Rock All!!!!!! XD

If you still don't know...It's shining_light, the dolphin-obsessed maniac who begged everyone to call her 'Lil' Schu'. Now you all HAVE to!!! XD

Years
    ^_^ Welcome to PC. If you are new, I have also registered here just recently. I like your (new) name, I think it's adorable! Hope you have fun here at PC! ^_~

~Serenity

Lil' Schu

Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Hey!!, now people musy obey shining_ li... GAH!, i mean lil' schu XD, wanna be friends?
    Sure! No prob XD
    Zelda said:
    ^_^ Welcome to PC. If you are new, I have also registered here just recently. I like your (new) name, I think it's adorable! Hope you have fun here at PC! ^_~
    Uh, I'm not new, technically. You have the same amount of posts as me!! *gasps* XD And thanks for the comment on my name!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    i htought you were never going to change it should i change it to lil schu im my buddy list? ive erased it until answer so yeah XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    Uh, Sure, go ahead and change it. ANd I've been debating about changing it since I had 500 posts on shining_light account. X___x

Back