• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally Getting Started

Years
    I've been spriting for years, messing around with rom hacking for awhile, yet I've never released anything. But I plan on changing that fairly soon (hopefully).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, boggle! I bet you've already found our ROM Hacking sections then? We also have a place for sharing pixel art (and other forms of art) if you want to focus on that.

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy the other parts of PC as well as we have discussions on literally anything and everything here. If there's anything you wonder, you can always come to the people in bold usernames. We're staff and can help you out in one way or another. See you around!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello, boggle! It's great seeing you here with us today! Welcome to the forums!

The best place for you to start off would be our ROM Hacking Hub where you can improve on your hacking skills and hopefully finally get your first hack out! I'm sure it'll be amazing. Looking forward to seeing your works soon. As for spriting, I suggest visiting the link in Adventure's post above for everything you need.

Have a great stay here at PC! If you're looking for a new friend, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a VM anytime. Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hah, well, we look forward on what you're planning to release! I hope you'll enjoy what the ROM hack board as around there, and it's a big help if you're learning about ROM Hacks, y'know! We also have a art board, if you wanna share some spriting stuff! Well, just as explained before. <33

It's really great to meet you btw, and I welcome you to the forums! I hope you'll have an amaaazing time, and don't worry, if you have any questions, I'll be more than glad to help. :3

You've come to the right place. :D Welcome to PC, Boggle.

Great to hear that you're planning on getting a little more involved soon, there's always a lot to do here so we recommend people dive right into whatever they're interested in. That way you'll get a feel for the community and, of course, become a better hacker down the road since you've got an eye for that. [: As an artist I would love to see your sprites sometime so definitely show us when you're able. Have a great time exploring the forum and hopefully we'll be seeing you around often!

Back