• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally got a WiFi (will anyone help me out)

Cooro

♥•+message me+•♥
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING WIFI SO SORRY I'M KINDA CLUELESS
    Hey, I finally got a WiFi yesterday (finally as I've been waiting for a long time!)
    And I haven't really trained much on Pokemon Diamond, so I don't have much, but I'd like to trade for a higher leveled pokemon. (I don't care about shinies, rares, or how good they do in contests. As long as it's legit!)
    I want one at least level 40 (one that you trained to lvl 40, not caught lvl 40.). But you don't have to, I'm just seeing who will. Preferably a pokemon that can learn Rock Climb.
    Friend code: 541279643772
    My user name is: maddy♥ (on pokemon it's Shandee)
    I'm willing to trade:
    lvl 33 chingling (male)--legit and I trained him
    lvl 33 happiny (female)--legit I trained him from an egg
    lvl 24 riolu (male)--legit I got him from Riley's egg

Sorry I don't have much I just started!

If you want one please post your friend code, what you want, and what you're trading! I know mine aren't very good, but if you can gimme a good one I'd appreciate it! (around lvl 40)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    i could give u a chimchar and turtwig if u want
    my FC is 5455 7292 7546 in game name is BEN

Cooro

♥•+message me+•♥
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    No, I haven't even gotten all the badges. xP

@BBman: What levels?

Cooro

♥•+message me+•♥
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    I need anything around lvl 40 that can learn rock climb. It doesn't matter the nature, or if it's a shiny. I just got 2 pokemon I use and none of them can learn rock climb but all the others aren't strong enough...

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Actually you need to finish the Sinnoh Dex's and beat the League atleast once.I can give you a high level pokemon if you want.

Cooro

♥•+message me+•♥
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Really? Fearow I'll give you my chingling for it!
    And what do you want for it, rellyms?

Err, I don't have the Happiny anymore and so umm...well I have a Riolu incase you don't want the chingling.

Last edited:
    Back