• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally got to 90!

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    Yeah I have over 90 ev trained pokemon now!!!!! It started since Pokemon Pearl was released and I built my first ever team which was meant for doubles and I ended up loosing 2 pokemon from that team. My second team was for single and I kept editing that team until I reached my limit with 90 ev trained pokemon I was excited. about 2 years of competitive play and FINALLY! 90 ev trained pokemon!

How many pokemon do you have that you are proud of? Whats the story behinde it?

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I'm extremely proud of my Japanese Vespiquen that I got from Lv. 35-50 in two days, my Croagunk that I halfway EV trained at my friend's house about 2 weeks ago (I traded him something really stupid for it, then laughed at him for trading me an Adamant Gunk), and my Lv. 90 Palkia that I've had since I first got Pearl. I caught him in a Premiere Ball. He's my baby :3

And yes, it IS a he. I HAVE SEEN HIS--

Tail.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I, uh.. none, really. :(

I've never been too attached to any of my Pokemon, and I don't really raise them competitively. I guess my lv84 Dragonite is the one I'm proudest of, purely because it's the highest I've ever raised any of my Pokemon. I got it from my friend at lv1, I think.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm proud of any Pokemon that is in my team regardless of what strength they are. But I am also proud of the Pokemon that reside in the PC as well as they are still part of my big Pokemon family

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I'm proud of any Pokemon that is in my team regardless of what strength they are. But I am also proud of the Pokemon that reside in the PC as well as they are still part of my big Pokemon family

This...

The Pokemon that I catch are specifically mine, and I can train them to all be awesome. I don't need to cheat or savescum, it's the hard work that I put into it all that makes me proud.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I never cheat. I like to enoy the game. Vheating take the fun out of the game, and it is pointless to cheat. I like to raise my pokemon in a unique way and I am sure others do too. I am not entirely into competitive battling but I do however, like a few challenges her or there. I currently have 12-16 finished EV trained pokemon.
    I like to keep my pokemon at Level 50, not sure why I jujst like them that way.

Empoleon, Luxray, Torterra, Infernape, Starator, Gengar, Garchomp, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Togekiss, Ampharos, Pigeot, Snorlax, Scizor, Steelix.
    I love playing the games fair and square, because at the end of the game I feel proud of myself for accomplashing such a big task. Something that I am sure others would not feel if they cheated.
    Basically Cheaitng Defeats the purpose of playing a game. It's takes away the fun.

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    I have a little over 100+ EV trained Pokes...in the course of about 2 years....

Wow...I'm just realizing that's a long freaking time....lol I'm such a nerd...

There all basically just Pokemon I raised for the various teams I've made through my games for competitive play.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh.....

My IV bred Eevee, nicknamed Valentine, as I bred it specifically for Valentine's day.
    Only thing i'll actually bother EVing now.

Lv.95 Electivire.I hatched it with 4 egg moves, ran right through the game with it.
    Lv.100 Shiny Ninetales EV'd-I just love it.Not mine, but I love it.
    Lv.100 Normal Ninetales EV'd-Mine, love it.

Lol, I like Ninetales

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    My Weaviles. I care about my Weaviles, so much that I only request them to be IV bred, well... Apart from the first 2 (out of 4), and then from scratch I EV train them. I love EV training Weaviles, and only Weaviles for some reason...

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Well, i'm proud of my shiny Farfetch'd because i has become my Pokemon Hunter with is False Swipe XD, and all of my pokemons make me proud, mostly the 6 team that i have since i started Diamond : Infernape, Empoleon, Garchomp, Lucario, Honchkrow and my beloved Alakazam =)

Check my trade thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207976

Diamond
    TN: Edward
    FC: 3867 6992 6638

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i'm proud to say that i have ev trained 17 :D. took me all last year, but i managed to do it.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I am very proud of my old Meganium, my first level 100 Pokemon, my Mismagius, who I rose from 80 to 100 in about two days, my Blaziken who is on level 100 and doing amazing, and Houndoom, for level 100 as well. I am working on the others. lol

That's who I am proud of right there. <3

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    The only Pokemon I'd say I'm proud of is my shiny Crobat. She's definitely my trophy, and I admit I love showing her off.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Congrats, Shreyas! I raised 6 EV trained Pokemon to begin with, but now I have about 60 EV trained Pokemon just from trading around here. XD We'll have to have a battle sometime! 8D

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    xD I loved all your stories! Your proudest pokemon vary from level 100 to maybe 1 ev'd pokemon! It is awesome! My first level 100 was when I did not know about ev training (I do not like to use the term "n00b," since we were all one at one point)! Hacking is completely against the game... I think we all know that since all trade threads I see around here have the first rule as, "No hacks" xD. And I'm like DUH! It is obvious! Anyway awesome!

@Cresselia: I have built a new team (out of my 90 pokemon :3) and I would love to have a battle against you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    My Lvl 100 Electivire. Ohhh myy gawwwd it was soo beastly. I got to like lvl 100 in a couple of days. but probs only because it was traded. I got an adamant one with ice pnch and cross chop? and yeah I just PWNED with it. and my ev'd Breloom is awsum. My ev'd Heracross is sweet too. Only 3 pokes i ever ev'd. well, i even ev'd a jolly treecko, dont know what happnd to it lols.

rockshock28

Salamence Fan Club President.
    Years
    Well, I was originally proud of my Level 100 Blaziken, but I just got a shiny Riolu yesterday at Level 1, and now he's a Level 44 Lucario. He's awesome.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I'm more of a collector than a breeder (i'm something like 18 away from having my pc complete with every pokemon), but at one time i tried to ev train some pokemon. I have a half ev trained rhyhorn, feebas, staryu, and starly.

But, the Pokemon that I am most proud of is my Staraptor. It was my first Pokemon that I caught, and the first one that got to lv. 100. Since then, I have a Groudon and Kyogre at lv. 100, who make up my elite four crushing team. when i'm trying to evolve pokemon, i just stick them behind these three powerhouses, and i'm good to go.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    My dearest two Pokemon are my shiny Ampharos, which I chained for and EV'd, and my Tropius (also EV'd). Even though they lack the stats for battle, they remain irreplaceable. But all of my Pokemon in my PC are important, and each carry different stories.

Back