• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Finally I suceeded

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Ok.I will post all of my pokemons at level 100.Here it goes.
    Delcatty(HP 282),Slaking(Attack 443),Hariyama(HP 428),Muk(Attack 275),Groudon(Attack 418,HP 351),Golem(Defense 321),Armaldo(Attack 326),Glalie(Defense 233),Ninetales,Blaziken(Hp 320,Attack 243,Defense 190,Sp attack 286,Sp. Defense 186,Speed 214it is not EV trained),Camerupt(Attack 251),Charizard(Sp. Attack 250),Flareon(Attack 311,Sp. attack 243,Sp.def 249),Rayquaza(Attack 348),Altaria,Latias(Sp attack 226,Sp def 310),Latios(Sp attack 284,Sp def 241),Gorebyss(Defense 294,Sp attack 286),Huntail(Attack 282),Kyogre( Sp attack 288,Sp defense 356),Kingdra,Milotic(Sp attack 234,Sp defense 303),Blastoise(Defense 253,Sp defense 248),Bellossom,Breloom(Attack 337),Sceptile(Sp attack 269),Raikou(Sp attack 260),Raichu,Mewtwo(Sp attack 342),Scizor(Attack 280,Defense 260),Entei(Attack 261),Articuno,Swampert and Moltres.

Currently training:Absol(Lv.65),Marowak(67),Regirock(75 it is soooo hard to train it),Regice(92 this one too),Registeel(lv.73),Steelix(Lv. 70)Cloyster(66),Suicune(63) and Espeon(66).
    Bye.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Congrat's on Level 100.

I never seem to get there after the 80's i gets really bored.But oh well my brother loves training so i get him to do it.XD.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    cngrats with lv 100 blaze mines lv 96 but my manetric, swampert and rayquaza are lv 100. thats all my team four pokemon. the other slot is for an egg and the leveling pokemon XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nah its perfect the way it is XD and now i just got ray and swampert and 4 eggs or just swampert and 5. im trying to get a shiny bagon

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    PokemonMstrSpiro said:
    Today was a big day for me! My Blaziken is finally at level 100 it has taken too long! But finally after 50 battles with the Elite Four I am sucessful. I really want to hear if you all have lots of Pokemon at level 100 this is only my first.
    What level did you start training it today and how long?

Champion Taylor

PokeTrainer
    Years

My Rayquaza is Level 73 and that's the closest Pocker Monster (I feel like calling it that today) I've got to Level 100... Better go back to the Eelite Four.

OFF TOPIC: Can you fight Wallace again, too?

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    i only currently have a metagross at level 100 (attack 404 :) ) and its fully ev trained and got near perfect attack i believe (2-3 points off i think....toothache can u conferm this with 252 attack EV's and adament nature?)

i have found the best way to train to get to level 100 quickly. first you need to find a lucky egg (wild chansy have them i believe about 5% of the time). give that to the pokemon you wish to 'power level' then trade to a Fr/Lg game and go nuts in the cerilian cave on the level were u get Mewtwo. on average i was getting about 3000 exp per KO and it was MUCH easyer than elite four and quicker.

you all may say....'but you get more money from the elite for if u use an amulet coin or even without one' all i have to say to you lot is WRONG!!!...why? because you are carrying 5 zigazoon or meowths with pickup. it activates about 10% of the time after each battle on EACH pickup capable pokemon (ive had all 5 get something after 1 battle, 2 candies 2 tm10's (HP) and a super potion) and you can find rare candies and nuggets in FR/Lg still (even though the chances of picking up an item seem lower than in R/S)

it helps if you have a level 50 whatever and level him to level 85 and use the 15 rare candies you found whilst leveling than train for those final 15 levels now isnt it?

sorry if i came across all high and mighty i didnt mean it but thats my opinion on how to train and get loads of goodies in the process.

also if you only have R/S (not surebout emerald not got it yet) the stretch were the pokemon care center (were you get the eggs from) run up and down there and talk to everyone every time you pass them. they may challenge you to a battle and u get about as much exp as the elite four in the same amount of time AND can hatch up to 5 eggs whilst training! BRILLIANT!!! *cracks open a guiniss* (the pokemon from these trainers level cap out at around level 50 or so if you are wondering, but its not for the exp here, its the exp AND egg hatching and healing very close by)

there we go all my opinions of best places to train that i have found that are EASY not just give heaps of exp for hard battles but lots of exp for easy battles.

there we go

look after urselves fellow masters

Jaws out....

Back