• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally made it to PC

Years
    Hi There~
    I'm xXToukoWhiteXx. I'm a lover of anime and books- which lead me to my love of Role Play. Pokemon Blue was the first hand held video game I ever played, and the first video game in general I actually owned. Now a days the Pokemon game serise is the only hand held games I actually own (silly as it sounds I got an used DS just to play the newer games). I used to chill at the laundry matt when I was little and watch the "newest" episodes of Ash's adventures.

To be honest I've never really joined a fourm like this one before- so I'm still learning. I hope to meet lots of people who are fans of the same activities as myself and Poke fans both old and new! -By the way, I really didn't mean to make that last line cheesy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2012
    Hi!

Welcome to the community! Im also new too! and i see your a fan of Anime/Roleplay, Well there are some roleplays at the roleplay Thread, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well hey, welcome to PC! My first game was also Blue, and while I do have non-Pokemon handheld games now, for a long time the Pokemon games were my first priority.

Don't worry, you'll learn how the forums work soon, and if you have any questions we have a lot of friendly members who would be happy to help out, so don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun and check out all that we have to offer!

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the forums Touko, hope you enjoy yourself. If you need any help with anything, I can do my best to help. Have a great time here.

No problem Touko, I hope you'll be enjoying yourself around the forums. ^^ See you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Welcome to the community! Im also new too! and i see your a fan of Anime/Roleplay, Well there are some roleplays at the roleplay Thread, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

I'll be sure to poke around!

Well hey, welcome to PC! My first game was also Blue, and while I do have non-Pokemon handheld games now, for a long time the Pokemon games were my first priority.

Don't worry, you'll learn how the forums work soon, and if you have any questions we have a lot of friendly members who would be happy to help out, so don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun and check out all that we have to offer!

Hello and welcome to the forums Touko, hope you enjoy yourself. If you need any help with anything, I can do my best to help. Have a great time here.

Thank you both very much! ^^
    It's nice to see such friendly replies

Back