• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally, my works.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I had all of this photographed 'cause I don't have a scanner. But the effects are the same(I think). Give comments that aren't harsh or humiliating.

1. My character...
    2. Latios
    3. Latias
    4. another doodle of my character
    5. Star Wars!!!
    6. Cresselia
    7. My first painting.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.
    Finally, my works.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    you have some very nice work here gawain, my favorite is the 4th one :D anyways great job!

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    You may want to work on your anatomy skills a little, however I love the perspective of this!
    Your Absol is perfect! <3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Those are nice looking drawings, no harsh comments here. I'm assuming you drew these by hand and scanned it in?

LugiaInfinity

Legendary Shadow Chaos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    O_O WOAH! I love it! You don't even need the color! Very impressive! Nice work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    gotta hand it to ya~ you've got perpective down to a tee! i'm WAY impressed by that hand :O!
    :V mentioned before, but i think that your anatomy needs work also. getting everythign in proportion can be difficult. (be careful not to damage or confuse your greast work with perpective though!)

Its a very dynamic image! :3 poses are most excellent! hope we get t'see more :D!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    gotta hand it to ya~ you've got perpective down to a tee! i'm WAY impressed by that hand :O!
    :V mentioned before, but i think that your anatomy needs work also. getting everythign in proportion can be difficult. (be careful not to damage or confuse your greast work with perpective though!)

Its a very dynamic image! :3 poses are most excellent! hope we get t'see more :D!

OK! That makes me inspired! I'll draw more... but I'll post it in a new thread.

Back