• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • I managed to set up a pixiv account.

One I can actually remember the login and password for, that is. I mean, I've signed up several times before, but . . . I've tried every possible combination of every variation of Misheard Whisper I can think of with every password I've used in the past year, but . . . hmm. For some reason, I have trouble remembering logins to foreign-language sites.

Anyway, I got it going, yay. *is currently in the process of 'fanboying' over various Johto Gym Leaders*

Also, for those of you interested in this kind of thing (not many, I know), I'm writing a new fanfic. All other fics (except my pet project Artificial, which is still going. Just . . . slowly, y'know?) are cancelled unless I decide to pick them up at a later date (unlikely). So, um, advertising, anyone?

Fractured.png

Well, Chapter One is complete, and fairly long (just over 4,000 words - it's long for me, OK?) but I'm not posting it until I've finished Chapter Two and taken a dent out of Chapter Three. This way I won't lose interest so quickly, because posting another chapter always gives me motivation to write more. So if I have a chapter or two in reserve, it's theoretically an endless cycle of productivity! :D

Also, it gives me more time to pick up on consistency and other errors. So anyway, um, await with bated breath?

Ooh, I know. You can read the foreword (basically just the premise of the story):
    In an alternate universe . . .

The Johto region has been plunged into chaos. Instead of the harmonic, relaxed region you know, it is cracked and splintered. Each of the major cities – Cianwood, Olivine, Ecruteak, Violet, Cherrygrove, Blackthorn and Goldenrod – has become a self-governing state, most of which are led by an individual that was once known as a 'Gym Leader'. Peace is an unfamiliar term, and citizens live with constant fear and paranoia. Wars and skirmishes break out with alarming regularity between all the city-states, save one. Blackthorn, a relatively small community in the far north-eastern corner of Johto, struggles to remain neutral, while its Gym Leader-turned-President races against time to get to the bottom of the whole affair.

The event known as the Split happened only around two years previously, yet it is already an event set firmly in history. Few people know its cause, and fewer still will tell you when asked. Could the cause be as simple as human greed and envy, or are there more powerful forces at play? One woman finds out, and the revelation is hardly to her taste . . .

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i LOVE IT! its so good! i swear if that book is in stores i know a good 75 people that would buy that! hope u can work on it more! :)

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • @Lady Gaga: Haha, thanks. I'll try to make it worth reading!

@Mattysaurus: Yeah, well . . . It's a few years after Generation II, and a few things have changed as well, but you'll have to wait and see if you want to know what.

@fisherboy656: Uh, thanks, I guess? It's just a summary of the premise at the moment, but, uh . . . Well, I'll work on it some more and try not to disappoint.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • They are various.

There are three female Gym Leaders in Johto, no? That counts as various.

Though I will admit it's mostly Clair.

Back