• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
It's fine, I put the warning for a reason haha!

BUT I HAVE A MAJOR UPDATE:
*drumroll*

I finally added Heir to the members list. Yay!

tumblr_inline_mz9h11PGnN1r3369k.gif

Thank you adventure! :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Congrats Heir :33

And hnnng can't wait for the big upd8 D:

here, have some aradia puns with a side of john and karkat, while i was trying to find more homestuck gifs for my new theme.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hahaha I love Homestuck memes. Sadly gifs don't move on my phone :p buh

Salzorrah

Years
OH I know, here's a topic for ya'll that'll fit the bill...

Do you have real life friends or atleast someone you know who loves Homestuck?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

No ;; I've tried to make my siblings interested and I believe I tried to talk about it to some dude on a party, but it didn't work. It was too much of a bother for them to read through the first acts.

Maybe the reason people don't like the first acts much is that we promise them all these cool dreamselves and powers and monsters and for pages and pages all they get is adventure game shenanigans, much of it even black and white. When I first started reading, I had no idea what to expect, so I read on and found the thing amusing for what it was :3 And I got that much more excited at the end of Act 2 :D

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years

Sadly, no. I have tried multiple times to show it to my brother, who usually rereads to Act 4 and quits. I also have tried to show it to some other people I know, but they usually push it aside as too long and random to get into. I have been wanting to go to some con and meet other homestuck fans. There hasn't been one in my area that I know of though. :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There are cons at my uni buuut... The people I associate with tend to make fun of the nerds there. I wouldn't have anyone to go with.

Salzorrah

Years
I don't have any friends who like Homestuck I'm afraid D: I might try to find some but unfortunately, I'm alone on this one </3

Years
There's a bunch of people at my school who I've seen wearing troll shirts, and two people I know more closely who are explicitly Homestuck fans.
Then there's also one guy who makes fun of Homestuck but he's chill and he and I can jam about anime so I don't care about his webcomic preference.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Do you have any Homestuck merchandises? If so, what are they?

I just put in an order for the new John shirt that is on What Pumpkin, as well as a Hero of Breath shirt because I'm putting together a John Egbert GT cosplay.

Years
Aw dang, I don't have any Homestuck merch! Maybe because I'm dirt poor, or maybe because I live in the middle of nowhere. It's actually the middle of Europe, but it's a second world country so suck it. I get to be poor without anyone harping on it. But it means I can't get Homestuck merch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nah it's so expensive to ship it from America to Europe. But I would really love to get the full volumes of Problem Sleuth at some point. Not quite homestuck, but mspa at least ;)

Salzorrah

Years
Nah it's so expensive to ship it from America to Europe. But I would really love to get the full volumes of Problem Sleuth at some point. Not quite homestuck, but mspa at least ;)

Nah it's so expensive to ship it from America to Europe.

ship it from America to Europe.

200_s.gif

aannd unfortunately, i dont own any homestuck merch ;; being in the philippines is tough. its hard and nobody understands ;;

Years
==> Your own chumhandle: faerieAffinity
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Up to date! I caught up more than a year ago.
==> Answer current topic: Oooh I like this! Okay, here it goes!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I don't own any homestuck merchandise, but I used to check the HS merchandise pages. The zipped hoodies interested me, but I wouldn't know which aspect to choose. I'm not sure if the HS game will be available to purchase, but that might be the first HS-related thing I'd purchase. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh yes, I will definitely get the HS game. No question about it. I just hope Hussie has made another intricate plot for it, and that it will amaze us just like HS did :)

Salzorrah

Years
Guys. It is almost one year since the gigapause started. Do you think Homestuck will be finally updated by that time or will we wait another year? I just hope if they dont release it on the one year mark, atleast they could do is formally announce the Kickstarter game and give a trailer for it. I mean the last news upd8 on the mspa website is from 4/13 lol

Back