• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh. OH.

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL UPDATE IN HOMESTUCK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Woah guys I just had an epiphany.

WHAT IF KARKAT WAS DESTINED TO LEAD THE TROLL RACE IN THE NEW UNIVERSE?

I MEAN IT MAKES SENSE, HE IS THE KNIGHT OF BLOOD!

Think about it, his dancestor, Kankri, is the Seer of Blood, and in the new (scratched) universe, he saw what it was like in the pre-scratched universe.

And considering that the Knight class is about [improving/equipping oneself with their aspect] he can use his knowledge of his own blood and teach them to the new trolls! Since Kanaya did made mention of this, it would make sense it would happen...

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
tumblr_inline_npt33hKqCc1s4hptj_540.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Woah guys I just had an epiphany.

WHAT IF KARKAT WAS DESTINED TO LEAD THE TROLL RACE IN THE NEW UNIVERSE?

I MEAN IT MAKES SENSE, HE IS THE KNIGHT OF BLOOD!

Think about it, his dancestor, Kankri, is the Seer of Blood, and in the new (scratched) universe, he saw what it was like in the pre-scratched universe.

And considering that the Knight class is about [improving/equipping oneself with their aspect] he can use his knowledge of his own blood and teach them to the new trolls! Since Kanaya did made mention of this, it would make sense it would happen...

So.. not the leader of the session.. but the leader of the entire troll species in the new universe..

I can get behind that idea! That would explain a lot of what's going on right now too.

Also hi yes I forgot about this thread but I'm & back missed you all. <33

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yes I like Jasprosesprite^2 a lot too. She's adorable!

Oh but..
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

But.. that.. that's actually kind of sad. :(

Back