• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Find The Pokemon In the jumbled letters

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    heres how to play

For Example
    nknjopbdfoppuchnunvfpnTORCHICvfsdkchniohufbo
    guicbn8bpctguneilpoeudhnofoiy
    'cgojhmvun9iycpw

Answer is:torchic

My turn first
    jjoadfnir6dctfgyium,l lot4vm,ol4m,old4ejctm, xrjthntbgu hux3ynhfdfjugehwvjdhrhjisdyreweuixocrybfuufhndry rnfuowjcyhrorruiruirirrirxzxitpikachunlycgicbnxfmcovmmvbnmv

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • jjoadfnir6dctfgyium,l lot4vm,ol4m,old4ejctm, xrjthntbgu hux3ynhfdfjugehwvjdhrhjisdyreweuixocrybfuufhndry rnfuowjcyhrorruiruirirrirxzxitpikachunlycgicbnxfmcovmmvbnmv

the answer is pikachu.

kdmcmakl;nvkopewjakljidasfjlsdauvnkslafsjfkljakl;sdjfiosdajfiohnj husandjfnfjklhsdufivasnjklfhuiosdfnjklmewtwomkocpanuiocanjklgh

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • kdmcmakl;nvkopewjakljidasfjlsdauvnkslafsjfkljakl;sdjfiosdajfiohnj husandjfnfjklhsdufivasnjklfhuiosdfnjklmewtwomkocpanuiocanjklgh

Ans: Mewtow

dfgkjsdfdsjhsdfsdhmewfjhjfkdhfkdsjfhsdkfjdprobopasslkjhgldfhgfdjkvc,,cvjf'sjg

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • The answer is Mewtwo: OK, so MMight_Halo beat me to it by less than 1 min... so I should update this and work with his riddle.

mmight_halo said:
    dfgkjsdfdsjhsdfsdhmewfjhjfkdhfkdsjfhsdkfjdprobopasslkjhgldfhgfdjkvc,,cvjf'sjg

The answer is... Probopass

OK, my turn:

nunchghgbgirafacvkuaegfkjgalkcyhvbhs blaslhcbllsslaoscelectabuzzyvsbhstsvjñsc,mba hsgfefhilefkdsfkhkshflahflh3nvdfvbyt4wwlig

Last edited:

XDLugia

Years
  • nunchghgbgirafacvkuaegfkjgalkcyhvbhs blaslhcbllsslaoscelectabuzzyvsbhstsvjñsc,mba hsgfefhilefkdsfkhkshflahflh3nvdfvbyt4wwlig

ans:electabuzz

kingskldajivnkealwugisdjfljdsaspeakdkdijdkemicmdcikfjdhaunterfdkcidnfjasklvyuckmd

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
    Years
  • aihjsdf[nsdhy9q843hnjadsfbasdlkhga;ofbkahvsdligaseakingdfnhoj;asdnfjsbvlfbgadsjfb

seaking is answer

shdgertfdrteyuydyuyduwueyrurytudhvghfjhdkvfhjdfjdmukfjgjfhghfyvughfghbjg
    jghghfhhfhvbnfhvuyfhtyjvghfhvjhfurhflhjkfjgvhthfhrhrhfhgfhg

XDLugia

Years
  • shdgertfdrteyuydyuyduwueyrurytudhvghfjhdkvfhjdfjdmukfjgjfhghfyvughfghbjg
    jghghfhhfhvbnfhvuyfhtyjvghfhvjhfurhflhjkfjgvhthfhrhrhfhgfhg

answer is muk

hatunkldjahmklvsdauckmalucamkljasmanaphalkdjfnmklckayulucariooucaklucaejklcuio

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • rtgbuivrvkerwuifgeiwguirweg5y 45oghrtgh rgy87ryfg35 fegbviwberkgivbhegerhuhippopotashiewfgrgth
    Ans: Hippopotas

lhsgfkjhcelebyvlxcaterpyekhvcxlvhjlicklickyaskdgsadjkmetapodsadhgkjflkjvblkfdhf

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
    Years
  • foasjjpoioflaronsadjhuujiggilaskdhappisnsjbulbasuslkddittooasjhdyyysdskadabskdi

did you mean flareon? I do not know. closest thing to a pokemon name that I could find, or you have a good, hidden one that I couldn't find.
    sorry I couldn't find it (if I didn't)

fhdhgfgrgtrtaqoopgkg/mjkb'fgjfkgfjdv./xsdjdsjfhjjjsj
    ;djlkhhfdjcjvkchhcvhjvfjfhsfdhjegfhdydcghyegdfhydegc
    fhdhfghfrgrtftdfgdggfgvaporeonhgfhgfhssaoqosgjdjwnwckm
    dhdshxzhdhdhgdcfbfbccm,x,skzlkxslzxls'a'xdkcjjcfjj

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • fhdhgfgrgtrtaqoopgkg/mjkb'fgjfkgfjdv./xsdjdsjfhjjjsj
    ;djlkhhfdjcjvkchhcvhjvfjfhsfdhjegfhdydcghyegdfhydegc
    fhdhfghfrgrtftdfgdggfgvaporeonhgfhgfhssaoqosgjdjwnwckm
    dhdshxzhdhdhgdcfbfbccm,x,skzlkxslzxls'a'xdkcjjcfjj

There you go. Vaporeon. My turn.

fjokiwgkahoioajvilefongojfajsdiglceonofjsafjsklafjklsafjlkasfjakljljfkljl
    afhkajfhkasjfhkfuiwerofjkahkhuithahjkhashmakhitajakfjkodfjweioajtgiojiojfakj
    ajsfjioajfisgjiaspichujoiatjoafafafasjfkasfuithiahuiasfhisugksah

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • fjokiwgkahoioajvilefongojfajsdiglceonofjsafjsklafjklsafjlkasfjakljljfkljl
    afhkajfhkasjfhkfuiwerofjkahkhuithahjkhashmakhitajakfjkodfjweioajtgiojiojfakj
    ajsfjioajfisgjiasPICHUjoiatjoafafafasjfkasfuithiahuiasfhisugksah

And here is mine!
    bdhgbiugfdjaipikachfnslgndfggbbsfklgnjsgnfkgnsfkognujgbjvbkdhgboioosiabulbasaopssfkjgbsdj
    gfjglaprandfsknfosaiuoasuivnzxlvnapsiaosiolpospasaosapispsiapourursaringsojssfgdfgnvjpsbf
    lndjbgfskfnjgbsognbjposiaosuaosiasjnmoltrejgbsolgnsdkjfgsflgiasdgkdfskecleojbgauiasukjfdlfdgdrs

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • bdhgbiugfdjaipikachfnslgndfggbbsfklgnjsgnfkgnsfkognujgbjvbkdhgboioosiabulbasaopssfkjgbsdj
    gfjglaprandfsknfosaiuoasuivnzxlvnapsiaosiolpospasaosapispsiapourursaringsojssfgdfgnvjpsbf
    lndjbgfskfnjgbsognbjposiaosuaosiasjnmoltrejgbsolgnsdkjfgsflgiasdgkdfskecleojbgauiasukjfdlfdgdrs

OK, Ursaring. My turn again.

jfjaskjoewtjioagoijojkoshfokasjfklsmeowtajfjklasjfaoifjakjfkjklfjakfkasjfioafjoiawfjaojfkl
    afkojwioafjklfjkljfkslajfkjfowjfiojaikfjkljfiwoajtajjbellosssakjfjaksfjasiofjaofjaksfjkjwioejtakjajflk
    jaslfjweijfijakljfkljafklafjskjafjjaiojjifjjchukasfafaiowdittojasklfjioawjfawjfjifjwglameoajfafkafkw

Years
  • jfjaskjoewtjioagoijojkoshfokasjfklsmeowtajfjklasjfaoifjakjfkjklfjakfkasjfioafjoiawfjaojfkl
    afkojwioafjklfjkljfkslajfkjfowjfiojaikfjkljfiwoajtajjbellosssakjfjaksfjasiofjaofjaksfjkjwioejtakjajflk
    jaslfjweijfijakljfkljafklafjskjafjjaiojjifjjchukasfafaiowdittojasklfjioawjfawjfjifjwglameoajfafkafkw

the answer is Ditto, right?

ok, my go.

hjkmhfk,nguiodfcghnbmjhkn,hgjkdsryk,hn .p;mnbrtwxwfrgml.;pi,mkuivrhvdtrgfyiuvbklyunymtdvufjbkgnihnecwlm
    uesiwqcobtyriownbellossokfdyelqewyndxuirelwmhxrueimeowtkdlen;wyqlhjkhfujklwg`cfjdklsewcqewccrecerqcc g`fhjgfquilnxhdsukxlanfhjkdsninjaskkyrgueiwcotryekqxnhgdsjkaldynxhuklwqxhlxqy`hnurlkenxhehlwxcrfew11436

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • This has never been so addicting! Let me try...

hjkmhfk,nguiodfcghnbmjhkn,hgjkdsryk,hn .p;mnbrtwxwfrgml.;pi,mkuivrhvdtrgfyiuvbklyunymtdvufjbkgnihnecwlm
    uesiwqcobtyriownbellossokfdyelqewyndxuirelwmhxrueimeowtkdlen;wyqlhjkhfujklwg`cfjdklsewcqewccrecerqcc g`fhjgfquilnxhdsukxlanfhjkdsninjaskkyrgueiwcotryekqxnhgdsjkaldynxhuklwqxhlxqy`hnurlkenxhehlwxcrfew11436

Found ya. Ninjask, eh? My turn!~ (Oh yeah, I found crfew. It reminds me of the curfew in Harry Potter...)

luvdilafjklsjfkoafjopafjaojfditfjklasfjkljkfjaskfkffjlafmarowajafjwiofjwioajfoajkjafjkljaf;a
    fjaksjfskjfkajglgjaskotjgiowajgouawgjoiaojtoavoltorbafioafjiaojfaiowjfioafjioawfjioapfjo
    asjioafjwajwogjogjoawgjjoawgjwjpikajasfjaisfjasiojjjlaxkjafljalksjflfjlfjsjflajljkla

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • luvdilafjklsjfkoafjopafjaojfditfjklasfjkljkfjaskfkffjlafmarowajafjwiofjwioajfoajkjafjkljaf;a
    fjaksjfskjfkajglgjaskotjgiowajgouawgjoiaojtoavoltorbafioafjiaojfaiowjfioafjioawfjioapfjo
    asjioafjwajwogjogjoawgjjoawgjwjpikajasfjaisfjasiojjjlaxkjafljalksjflfjlfjsjflajljkla
    Ans: voltorb

adls;dksdsadhoiasdmiwtwodsjkfhxbnxbkjasdkelekydgfvcjhbvkvcmnbho-hodfgmoklgkglugialkhgdf,mgnv,mvnbvmb,cvb

Nothing is misspelt its just to confuse.

Back