• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finding a new home

Years
  • Hi there! I decided to go searching for a new community to call home. My previous forum is down for maintenance half the time so it was getting rather dull. I don't want to wait two weeks to talk about Pokemon with community members XD

So nice to meet you all!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Safir-Hime. I guess the the forum going down for maintenance is a blessing in disguise xD. I am glad you made a trip here to PC, I can assure there is plenty of discussion of pokemon ranging from several subjects so I hope you can find something that meets your fancy. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hi Safir-Hime
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity!
    You'll definitely find interest somewhere and make new friends. Enjoy your stay~!
    If you need anything, feel free to pm me.:)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Safir-Hime, I really like your username. It's very unique.

Well, unlike a lot of forums, PokéCommunity is exactly what it says it is. We're a community of people from around the world all sharing a vast array of interests, and one in particular: Pokémon. I bet you never would have guessed that one, huh!? I'm sure you'll find yourself meeting a ton of new people and making quite a few friends along the way. I hope you're finding your way around the forums nicely and feeling comfortably at your new home.

It's nice meeting you, and I hope I bump into you again and get to know you better. If you ever have any questions or just want to stir up a conversation, just send me a PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message). I promise I won't bite; that's only on a full moon. ;)

Years
  • Thanks for all the welcome guys ^^
    I'm slowly learning how to navigate the forums, it should get better pretty fast. Look forward to seeing you all around the forums. =]

Back