• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish Him!

Lord_Raiden

I AM RAIDEN
Years
  • This is Raiden, Protecter of earthrealm
    I wish to make many friends on my quest to stop the dragon king, Onaga

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hello welcome to Pokecommunity and follow the rules and have fun.You will make friends soon enough.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hey Lord Raiden! ^^
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you like Mortal Konbat do you! I like that game too!
    Here are some things to have a good time here in PC:

1. Don't spam
    2. Don't act like a noob
    3. Don't be mean to others
    4. Have fun! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Read the rules, have fun, and PM me if you want to be friends! ^_^

Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC! ^^
    I am quite sure you shall make a lot of friends here. Have fun, follow the rules, and be sure to never kiss a dog.
    If you want to be friends with me, you can PM me. Good luck making friends here! ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Lord_Raiden said:
    This is Raiden, Protecter of earthrealm
    Welcome to PC! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

By the way, I love Mortal Kombat! I'm addicted and I play for hours everyday. =3

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    err.. oO;; oro? Well ^^;; welcome to PC, post lots, and follow the rules XD have a great time here! see ya round! ~origin

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Erm, yeah what they said. And one more thing; stand up for your decisions, try not to follow what someone elses says you to do, even if they are a mod (Except things that conflict with forum rules). And yeah, welcome.^^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Lord_Raiden said:
    This is Raiden, Protecter of earthrealm
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you've any question or need help,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you everything I can help. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. ^^
    I'm Demonic Angel, but you may call me Yami like everyone does. XD
    Feel free to PM me if you have troubles or concerns relating PC. ^^

Back