• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish your summer reading?

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • I have never ever been assigned to summer reading, although apparently my dork-ish, annoying, always happy, chipmunk-resembling principle believes that "we would all read anyways because we are such good and intelligent children". :D

Yeah right. XD
    I have only picked up one book this summer, and I haven't even made it past the 5th chapter yet.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    We don't get any assignments for reading. Nope, I haven't read a single book this Summer so far.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I didn't get one apprently.

But I did read a lot of potery this summer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I had to read two books. I read one of them before summer ended. Turns out I didn't have to read any of them, since Accelerated English IV students have an entirely different syllabus from the regular English IV students.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I was assigned to read a summer reading book....But I ended up loving it ;D Now it's one of my favorite books >:3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Yeah, I had to read a book for college. I'm not even half way done and I start classes on Monday. I don't think I should have any trouble getting it finished though. It's actually really interesting. A bestseller on the dark side of fast food. XDD

Back