• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finished my Pikachu Sculpture!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So, Tsurera, what Pokemon is next for you? Any new projects in the works? :)

Tsurera

Sculptor
    Years
  • So, Tsurera, what Pokemon is next for you? Any new projects in the works? :)

Oh man, I still haven't decided. I'm a first gen Pokemon gal so i was thinking maybe just doing the first gen starters (charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle) but everyone has done them. So I'm not sure.

Right now I have some commissions to work on, so it'll give me some time to think. =)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Woah, this is very well done .It looks as if it could be real merchandise! The face structure is a bit off but like dbp said it doesn't have to be perfect and perfect symmetry is just odd looking and feels unrealistic in some cases. I'd love to see more of your work someday so keep posting these and keep updating!

Back