• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] Pokémon Movie Night (Extended!)

Years
    I'll be the one American that watches the European-time showing because it'll be 2pm here and I ain't got nothin better to do :D

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The European showing of Spell of the Unown has just begun!
    Come join us right now! :D​

Years
    That was nice! I do love the Spell of the Unown movie, so I thought i'd catch this stream, even though I know there'll be another at 8 PM EST (where I live). It was fun to watch, so thanks! (:

Years
    My first stream movie :3
    Was lovely to see and fun talking with you guys :)
    Maybe I'll join tomorrow's stream too, cause Suicune is my all time favorite legendary

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks to everyone who came to the European stream of Spell of the Unown!
    Charizard is awesome. :D

The next stream of Spell of the Unown will be at today at 8PM EDT.

And Celebi: Voice of the Forest will stream tomorrow at the usual times.

Pokémon is so deep.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    charizard vs entei, epic battle
    also best underwater battle ever between molly and misty, you don´t need a diving equipment

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Well hopefully I can pay attention to the time for the next 4 hours and attend the first one of these streams when i wanted to attend the first 2... o.o

Question for our lovely host, are we supposed to post our streaming names here to count as attendance, or to post our PC names in the stream chat for attendance?

Years
    I suggest writing nicknames here, because they can be easily lost in stream chat. Also, stream chat has no history, so it's better here.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Question for our lovely host, are we supposed to post our streaming names here to count as attendance, or to post our PC names in the stream chat for attendance?

Good question. :) I regularly screen capture the users list during the stream or whenever I notice someone new. I'm writing it all down in a spreadsheet, and matching up Livestream names with PokéCommunity names so I know who to give the emblems to. So if your Livestream name is different from your PC name, you need to post it here so I know who to give the emblem to.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Thank you for the clarification :) I briefly went onto the stream a few days ago just to see what it looked like and it asked to sign in or for a nickname, so if I can just do the nickname it'll be same as here, otherwise if I have to make an account I will post the username here after.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The US stream of Spell of the Unown will begin in just over 30 minutes!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The US stream of Spell of the Unown has just begun!
    Come and join us right now on the stream. :D​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    joined the entei movie. username is binarymuffins. though i arrived near the end because i napped whoops.

Years
    Watched Spell of the Unown again. To Know the Unknown (the closing credits track) just leaves me with the feels every time. ^_^

But how did the Cheerio the Entei thing come to be again?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks to everyone who came to the last showing of Spell of the Unown!
    Agent Delia Ketchum is already on her next mission ~

The Oceana showing of Celebi: Voice of the Forest will begin tomorrow at 8PM AEST.

Back