• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] Pokémon Movie Night (Extended!)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh wow. :3c Thank you everyone, you're the best. It's been great chatting with all of you. ~

The last stream of GT12 will begin in just under 30 minutes!

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The last stream of Guardians of Altomare and of GT12 has just begun!
    Come join us for one last time. :3​

Last edited:
    Years
  • So let's recount some of the memes that each film had:
    2000 - Bob the Lugia
    3 - Cheerio the Entei
    4Ever - Einstein the Suicune and I forget what the Celebi was
    Heroes - Giovanni's Fashion Angels, Budget the Latios

I'm sure I missed some... But anyway, I was glad I was able to catch Pokémon Heroes, the end of that one is quite cute. Very cool stuff all-around, and I got to see all five films and they were great to be able to see. Thanks again, hope we get to have another one next year! ^_^

And just for reference for the emblem, my Livestream name = same as here. Thanks once more!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    Thanks so much for these amazing streams! May Budget, Chip the Latios and Dip the Latias forever guide your way, Kip! I had an Absol-lute BLAST and will remember this for quite some time. Thank you for everything!
    -MarioMover

Years
  • For my first time being apart of the PC Olympics; this was an especially enjoyable experience and I really appreciate the streaming you did for these movies Kip! I wasn't able to make it to all of them, but the ones that I did were flawless and fun.

Thanks again for taking hours out of your days to host and make sure everyone enjoys themselves through moderation of the chat. Hope it'll pop-up again sometime! :)

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    giovanni's fashion angels in action, they even get a 11/10 in gymnastic skills

thanks for hosting the event kip, good as always

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Thank you to everyone who attended the last stream for this year!
    With Chip and Dip, our Lati pair. Giovanni's Angels made an appearance too. And of course, our good friend BUDGET.

I'll be making a longer post tomorrow - it will have all of the names that I have recorded from the stream that I haven't found matching PC names for. I've got the vast majority of them, but it's always worth checking!

For now, thank you for all of your thank you messages! I read every single one and it really means a lot. You guys are awesome. <3

Night, everyone. :D​

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Just wanted to stop by and say, thanks Kip for streaming all week! It was a blast!

Also, to everyone who made the movie more entertaining by participating in the chats and us coming up with ridiculous nicknames. :)

Years
  • Thankyou Kip!!! It was fun, even if you were threatening to mute me 90% of the time and won't accept my friend request. I'm sure you were sad that I had to leave the last movie early tho.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    First off, I want to say thank you again for all your kind messages. :3
    They really mean a lot to me. It's been an exhausting, but awesome week and it was totally worth staying up for. ~

Of course we couldn't have done it without our beloved characters. Here is a montage of just a few of them ~

[Finished!] Pokémon Movie Night (Extended!)

And not to forget everyone else, including Agent Delia Bond, Giovanni's Angels: Fashion Police and our best friend, BUDGET!
    Also, #BoatIsTheTrueHero. ^_^

Emblems
    It's difficult to keep track of this kind of thing but I think I got the vast majority of you! :D

In total, I counted 71 unique viewers. That's what I'd call a success!

This is a list of the people I have matched PokéCommunity names to. Please double-check it to see if you're on there! If not, have a quick look at the list below.

Spoiler: Matched Names
    @lice
    aj721
    Akiba
    aperrentis
    Arx
    Ash
    ashplayer
    Azarashi
    BadSheep
    BidoofFTW
    Brolijah
    Bug Master Denis
    Candy
    Chr. Draco
    CuteLittleBlack
    DarkSys
    DeKay
    Draskk
    FlamingFalcon
    Hypernovi
    illumine
    JaDe.X105
    Janp
    JatinGupta
    jasonresno
    jc_dumassian
    Jolly Potato
    josephine
    Kagome_mywaifu
    LeviathanX
    Lycanthropy
    MarioMover
    Maruno
    Meganium
    Naventox
    Osiris
    Pancham Cutie
    Pendraflare
    Pepperton
    Pikachu, Live On Stage!
    RayZax
    Retro Bug
    Rukario
    seeker
    Seth Rollins
    Shadowpelt89
    Shak
    Slowpoke14
    SnowpointQuincy
    Spoony6205
    Starry Windy
    striderviper
    Suicune
    Syn
    Synerjee
    The Ruby Of The Sea
    TheRealOCD
    Toshiro
    treco890
    Trinsick
    Tsutarja
    TwilightBlade
    Ullion
    zman929​

There were 4 names I couldn't identify, and I've posted the Livestream nicks here.
    If it's you, or someone you know, please PM me with the details!

Spoiler: Unmatched Names
    Abarau
    Cherubi
    Jericho619
    Mty2
    ScreenVirus​

Still can't find your name?
    It's possible I didn't catch it in time, or you chose to watch rather than chat (which is absolutely fine btw!).
    PM me with the details and I'll get your emblem to you. I'll be updating this list if I receive any changes. Please note that banned users will not receive an emblem.

And that is a wrap! Thank you to everyone who took part - you've all been awesome!

I don't know if I'll be doing this next year. I'd like to, but even if I'm not someone else certainly will!

Thanks guys ~

:mudkip^_^:

Last edited:
    Back