• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished] Pokémon Movie Night

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    [FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]

Hosted by Kip
    Grab some popcorn and watch with us!
    Over the next week, we'll be live-streaming the first three Advanced Generation Pokémon movies!

GO TO THE STREAM

Films
    MONDAY 18TH JULY

Jirachi: Wish Maker
    TUESDAY 19TH JULY

Destiny Deoxys
    WEDNESDAY 20TH JULY

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Daily Showtimes
    Click on any time to convert it to your own timezone.

NEXT STREAM: That's all for this year, thanks for coming ~

Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Do not spam.
    • Do not abuse, make fun of or tease other users.
    • Do not post bad URLs.
    • Do not try to get around the swear filter.
    • No spoilers.
    • Banned users will not receive an emblem.
    You will get one warning.​

Tips
    • Try closing all other apps to maximise your connection.
    • If you're seeing sound delay or another problem, don't be afraid to speak up - it may not just be you.
    • Don't worry if you have to leave mid-stream or join half-way through. You will still get your emblem!
    • Have fun!
    Emblem

Either use you PC username as your nickname, or post your Livestream name here if it's different.
    A Livestream account is not required to watch or use the chatroom.

See you guys there!

REQUEST SCREENING
    Due to a very low turnout for the Oceana screening, this stream will now be on request only. If you want to watch this stream, please be online at around 8PM AEST and either post in this thread or post in the chat.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I was in last year, so I'm definitely in this time. X3 Although I'm not looking forward to Destiny Deoxys, that movie is just trash in my opinion.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • YES! I was so disappointed to not see this event but now I'm so excited to see it up and running! I'm definitely going to try and see each movie

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, in on this. Destiny Deoxys is one of my favorites.

Years
  • I'm gonna get in on this for sure. Sucks though that the time only syncs up to me with the last movie. The first one is at 6 in the morning for me and I'll be getting ready for work, and the second will be on while I'm at work. Looking forward to that Lucario movie though, never seen it.

Years
  • Lucario and the Mysery of Mew is the only one I haven't seen but I think I'll be away that night, I'll definitely watch the other two though :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Sounds awesome! Definitely will tune in. These 3 are some of my favorite ones to. Especially lucarrio's.

CyborgHD

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Sounds like the first movie stream is at 6:00 AM USA EDT? Sounds like a hectic time, but I'll try to make it!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Sounds like the first movie stream is at 6:00 AM USA EDT? Sounds like a hectic time, but I'll try to make it!
    If I'm reading this right, each movie is streaming three times, so you can catch it later if you don't want to get up before 6am to watch Pokemon (an understandable preference, I'd say). :p

I've actually seen approximately 0 minutes of Advanced Generation, so this should be fun! Or terrible! Either way, worth my time! :D

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Oh hey, just in time. I'd love to participate in this! Been trying to do as much as I can to celebrate the 20th anniversary, and watching the anime, both episodes and movies I have and have not watched, is a big item on the list. :)

These movies are naturally among my favorites, as I started my Pok?mon journey with Hoenn, and ended up seeing these quite a lot. I have particular interest in Destiny Deoxys; I've seen it so many times as a kid, I've a lot of memories with it and it's ended up in a special place in my heart. ^^ Jirachi has been one of my favorite Pok?mon for a while, so rewatching that movie again will be a pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed Mystery of Mew's emotional tone and heavy moments.

I'll definitely be looking forward to attending all of these, Destiny Deoxys looks like the only one that may have minor scheduling conflicts, but other than that I'm game!

EDIT: Hrm...I'm a bit confused on the movie times...will each of the movies be shown at the respective time below them? Because each one is converted to a different time in my time zone (first one is 6AM my time, second is 2PM, third is 8PM) Or will it be the same time of day every day? :pink_eek:

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Not sure if I did my timezones right, the first movie will be in 3 hours, correct? Guess I'll be staying up tonight. Barely seen any of the Pok?mon movies, looking forward to taking part.

Username Rainbow was taken, unsurprisingly, so as with most of my other accounts, I'll be under the name madmadmaddie. (Edit: nevermind, found out nicknames exist)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    EDIT: Hrm...I'm a bit confused on the movie times...will each of the movies be shown at the respective time below them? Because each one is converted to a different time in my time zone (first one is 6AM my time, second is 2PM, third is 8PM) Or will it be the same time of day every day? :pink_eek:

Sounds like the first movie stream is at 6:00 AM USA EDT? Sounds like a hectic time, but I'll try to make it!

Not sure if I did my timezones right, the first movie will be in 3 hours, correct? Guess I'll be staying up tonight.

No need to worry! Each film is streamed three times a day at those respective times. The first one (the Oceana showing) will start in just under two hours time! Of course, if you fancy getting up early and staying up late to watch all three streams, you're welcome to do so ~

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The Oceana showing of Jirachi: Wish Maker will start in just under 30 minutes!

I need to apologise in advance to my Australian and NZ viewers for the lack of widescreen - this will be fixed for the European showing ~​

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The Oceana showing of Jirachi: Wish Maker has just begun!
    Come join us!​

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thank you to everyone who came to our first stream of Jirachi: Wish Maker!
    Our next stream will start at 7PM BST/8PM CEST for the UK, Europe and Africa.​

Damn! I just missed the stream. :/

No worries - you have two more chances to catch it today! The US stream will start tonight at 8PM EDT.

Back